Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Voice of Treason



Well howdy fuckin' doody Yoothz!! MooseMoose and I just got back from the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, and needless to say it was an amazing weekend of heavy drinking, sweaty dancing and more drugs than you can shake that ass at! I feel pretty damn amazing despite the fact that 99.9% of my serotonin is all but spent. However a nice lil' trinket in my inbox filled my brain with more brainjoozez!

Needless to say there are quite a few people who are just hoppin' a train-car on the Electro Express, but even if you did catch the scene later than some, chances are you've still heard a thing or two from LA's electro prince
Le Castle Vania.

But here's the deal: even if you haven't heard any of this kid's tracks (boasting those classic LCV sounds like grindy synths, destructo-bass and drums that drive like a hummer through a fuckin' warzone) here is your godsend of a chance!

SkullCandy, y'know, those guys that make those uber rad headphones (of which even I enjoy using a pair when just cruising around on the internet) are presenting a sampler including much of LCV's remix work. If you get the chance to catch him live, you'll be able to get your hand's on one of these coveted lil' goodies. However for the rest of us, well...we just get to download it, which is good enough for me!!

Skull Candy Presents: Le Castle Vania "THE VOICE OF TREASON" [Just Click The Bitch]

Much, much, much love my techno-head friends!
-jeanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment