Friday, May 29, 2009

And I said...


Given the state of things around these parts, you may find yourself desiring to lead a simpler, more straightforward life. While this is not always something that is easy to do, there does exist resources and people out there, especially on the good ol' WWW, which make this a very manageable thing. I'm here to show off a true gem of the internet and one of my favorite websites: Instructables. This place is a mega-hub for all things DIY. From delicious, original recipes to homemade compost tumblers and sprinkler systems, I even stumbled across an instructable on how to make Daft Punk outfits! This site has something that is sure to interest each and every one of you in one way or another.


And for all those who skimmed through everything up there just to get to the mp3's, I give to you LUFRKKK. Love the party vibes.

LUFRKKK - THRASH DISASTR [Mediafire]


Kool & The Gang - Celebration of Breakbeat (LUFRKKK RMX) [Mediafire]

I would also like to add that all those who are reading this should make DEMF high priority come this time next year.

Life is what you make it.
Calyjomoosemoose

No comments:

Post a Comment