Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Terry Bear

Check out the mushroom head yo!


today is tuesdayyy,
& so here i am, @ above-the-pool area waiting for terrybear.
its only 6 now, which means long way to go before his lifesaving IG ends.
gahh.


anyway,
went for module selection briefing for next year.
& GUESS WHAT.
I Don't get to choose my electives @ all!
reason being, i don't have electives.


In fact, they have pre-selected 5 modules for us alr.
other people take 4, we take 5!:(
marketing, tourism thingy thingy& some others.
& now, i'm regretting taking up Hotel&hospitality.
I should have appealed to Shu's course instead.

Oh& because the modules take up 5 days,
the schedule is veryvery packed.
I can't afford to fail any module.
Cos if i do, I'll have to retain& retake:(
SUCKS RIGHT?

butbutbut,
the good part's that we may not need to do fyp(:
only reports,
cos we'll be attached to hotels for 18 weeks or 16? i can't rmb!
yepyep.

& DHHM's courses arent applicable to other school's students.
not even those from the same school& different course.
So Shu& I will never have the chance to be in the same classes:(


See lah, doesnt mean that demand high= good :(
rather, Demand high= more expectations.


In addition, we still need to attend make-up & grooming workshops.
kuakuakuaaaaa.
what do i even want to work as?



Whatever it is,
I'm tired noww& i wanna ZzzzZZzZZz.
nice weather tday! no sun!(:
i hope it stays like this all the wayyyyy!


i'm gonna complete my Rj, remove contacts& maybe sleepsleepsleep.
MEOWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment