Friday, July 13, 2007

IM NICE(:
SO I REMOVED UR PIC(:

EH! WHO'S THAT HUH!?!


HELLOS


funfair tickets.
i think i've finished selling all 6 alr.
SORT OF.


Racial HarMONEY
(the word MONEY IS PLEASING TO THE EYES)
next mon.
wearing a malay costume.
yep. its blue in colour(:


eh.
so i've chnage my blogskin and layout and so on.
But,
i think im going to change the skin agn.
cos its too kiddy kiddo-ee.
yep.
its supposed to be my lalaland castle/palace k!
anw, im still doing the background of this column and the one on the left.
trying to change it to semi transparent,
so can see more clearly.
hahaha.

oh && im gonna change my EZ CARD,
FINALLY!
see previous post for more details.

i shall end off with,
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

IM NICE(:
SO I REMOVED UR PIC(:






and lastly,
this for.
MY DEAREST BODYGUARD TOH

No comments:

Post a Comment