Saturday, March 3, 2007

Pictures first:


























elaine was so pissed. read to find out!







the cuckoo bird thingy was so cute!





metallic balls la. DONT THINK DIRTY!



my brother did this to all the food tt day.
he was like, very nice. like restaurant like that! lol






helluuu.


















Fri:





went out with Kban.



to compass and suntec.

my card got stuck in the atm machine.


haha.

bought my handbag and neckerman clog/mules.

that's what elaine says la.

but aiya, SLIPPERS la..

went suntec ard 10 plus.

people were all going home alr.
so they must have thought we were crazy.

and in the end, the nokia shop was closed.


sat:
went out with elaine and sheevonne ystr.
went vivo,

walked arnd,
ate lunch.

went forever 21.









me and elaine kept trying on their hairbands and sunglasses.









wanted to buy.









but in the end didnt.









lol.









so i told elaine, when i go again then i help her buy.
sheevonne went off to fall out boy concert after tt.

haha.
me and elaine went suntec.

were like rushing lah!

went to surfbabe first.
couldnt find anything.
continued walking.super crowded.

saw hannah,walked past.

Bought anklet and hair clips at six.

Nokia was super crowded.

decided to go back another day.
went career exhibition.
got a few pamplets
then went marina's

roxy and ripcurl.
bought a cap frm Roxy, finally.

elaine kept rushing and nagging.

couldnt choose in peace.

so rushed off.
she didnt even allow me to go pee for 2 mins at first.

Pee also cannot leh.
haha.

she said she's not waiting for me.

so i was like: oh, so u will go back urself one ah.?
haha. im so smart.
waited for bus.
for like freaking 1/2 an hr lah!

took pics.

but in the end, elaine was late alr.
so we took a cab instead.
super JAM.
haha
plus must pay for ERP charge
\
yup.
haha.
elaine ah.
Rush Rush Rush.
now my feet damn pain.
like the blue black feeling under my whole feet.
and she's going be responsible for my medical fees.(:
hahaha.
Spent 100 plus. in just 2 days.
SERIOUSLY GOING BROKE!
kevinban, you owe me 40 bucks(:(:(:













































No comments:

Post a Comment