Thursday, March 8, 2007

Helluu.

After assembly today,
Had spot check!
but only some classes!
and after 4 yrs in PL,
After carefully analyzing,
i realized tt spot checks always on THURSDAYS one!


AND! i kana caught for my nails!
after keeping for 2 weeks plus.
RAH!!!
so i was COMPLAINING to the sec 2 prefect,


"EH, why check now, i want to keep my nails for holiday one leh..
keep very long alr u noe.
then ask me cut, how to PAINT! Why cannot after hol check
?"


and i kept repeating.
i think the prefect thought i was crazy.
haha.
cos last time it it was also becos of my last fingernail.
haha.
but diff prefect.


and sheevonne was like holdint the prefect's nametag,
asking: ARE YOU A NEWBIE.?

damn funny!


so i just cut a lil lor.
heh.
and i was taking my own sweet time.
until who ah.? elaine i think,
was like. the whole class waiting for you so we can go leh.
HAHAHAHA.


and during recess,
i saw the prefect.
and agn she was laughing at me.
New LAUGHING FRIEND FOUND(:


Hees.


CLASS outing next thurs.
at marina south at 6pm(:
lol.


M.T.P tmr.
RAHRAHRAH.


and last week my clown father went to school.
and the teacher was like:
not today what. ITS NEXT WEEK!
LOLOLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment