Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Helluuu.





Skipped school today.


too tired alr.


obviously la.


call me at arnd 2 plus,3 plus am,


how to sleep.
anw, today will be until 4.
and there'll be R4.
if i went to school, how to survive till then.
so skipped it(:(:(:(:






so when i woke up arnd 10 plus,


my dad told me the school called in.


walau, so EFFICIENT.


so it was like they asked why i didnt go school.


so my dad was like: im not sure also, i just woke up.


wth.


hahaha.


so the school ask if i was gg to see doctor,


and my dad just said yea shld be.






so dad drove my brother to his school.


which is only like just OPPOSITE!


And i sent my brother to his class.


see im so nice(:(:(:






and all the lil KIDDIES were STARING at me luh.


cos my brother was like.


My jie jie, my jiejie. wearing the roxy cap one!.


haha.


lol.


hahas.


and their toilet is like so small.


esp the mirror!


couldnt even see the top of my body and head. lol






see, i had to bend down la. lol.


so after tt, my dad brought me to the doctor's.

got MC, and medicine which are like PILLS.

I hate pills. So difficult to swallow!

heh.

oh and there's like ugly bloodclots in my toes.

which look so ugly, like bruises!

which means i can never go for Pedicure until my

internal injury in the toes heal.

how dumb,

who the hell gets INTERNAL INJURIES in the TOES!?!

haha.

Anyway, i think i'll be staying at home today.

cos anyway everyone will also be in school till 4.

actually, i can go suntec collect my dad's phone.

but aiya, since he's gg himself tmr.

then nvm la.

LOL.


2 More days to HOLIDAYS!

plus. tmr only 2 subs.

&& Fri only till11.20(:(:(:

YAYS!!

oh and i'll be gg to bangkok in like the 2nd or 3rd week of June.

People think i siao luh!

esp Joanne.

Cos there's like O levels chinese, extra lessons and stuff,

and yet im gg to go on a holiday.?

Lol.

aiya, but alr booked since last yr.

haha.

and i need to go there shopping!

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment