Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly links

Hello lovelies! How is your weekend going? 
I realised that, like most of you do, I go around the blogosphere and internet during all week and star/bookmark/save many favorite posts, sounds familiar, right? So, like also many of you do, here are my weekly links!
 


If my wedding looks like this one, I will be a happy bunny. The video is amazing.
Many fantastic Alt recaps this week. Some of my faves, only some.
I want to be here, now! and wear this dress {spotted here}
I've been trying to make more soups. This one is amazing and now I want to make this one.
I might do this. A bit overwhelmed. 
Rue, Matchbook and next week High Gloss. We are spoiled! 
***
Did you have a chance to take my survey? Thanks to all of you who have taken it!

No comments:

Post a Comment