Friday, January 28, 2011

Elle Schneider Speaks on Luke Worrall Affair


Elle Schneider Speaks on Luke Worrall Affair-Elle Schneider, The internet sources provide the news about the Elle Schneider that she spoke about the Luke Worrall.In a new interview with Us Weekly, Elle Schneider explains why: this model carried on an affair with Worrall. It began "a year and a few months ago," Schneider says, and it's noteworthy for another reason:Elle Schneider (pictured) was born as a man named Reynaldo Gonzalez."He knew instantaneously... He was definitely not turned off by it at any point. In fact, he was turned on. He made it very obvious."Schneider adds that Worrall is the second guy she ever slept with, doing so at the Four Seasons in early 2010 and then losing touch with him until November, at which point he said things with Osbourne were over...... even though he was trying to reconcile with Kelly simultaneously, unbeknownst to Elle Schneider at the time.After Kelly found messages online to Schneider, she contacted the model - and the pair are now unlikely pals."I gave her an idea of who I was. I was never mean... And I was always there to listen when she would cry or call me. And she told me 'you know I understand what he sees in you and I respect that'. I [have] no ill intent towards her. She and I are still good friends."As for Worrall? Schneider cut ties with him this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment