Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Outfit

Last outfit post of the year!
How was your Christmas weekend? Hope you all had a wonderful time, ours didn't go as planned but hey as they say "when life hands you lemons make lemonade". I got to wear my lacy dress yesterday to stroll around Barcelona and wearing it with my heavy duty parka makes me especially happy :) 
Thank you so so much for following me along the outfits ride, all your support and sweets comments means the world to me, thanks! Having you all as readers, followers and commenters is beyond incredible!




Dress: Topshop
Cardigan: Zara
Boots: Steve Madden
Parka: Carhartt
Hat: Burberry
Bag: Mulberry
Bracelets: Apriati, Whistles
********
PS: I'm still on holidays for this week and most of next one too so I might be a bit less active in the blogosphere (Sorry if you don't see me commenting as usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment