Friday, December 31, 2010

Outfits Recap

On this last day of the year I wanted to go back in time and recap all my outfit posts since I first started. You have all been incredibly gracefull and your comments about my Sunday Outfits, thank you! I'm not a style maven or an expert but I like to experiment in my way and the documentation of it has been a great exercise for me, thanks for allowing me to play with it.
Let's go then, travel in time.
*****
June
Love love the green Anthro cardigan, I make it go with anything and everything in my wardrobe and has been an absolute saviour, plus this was the first of many jeans+top+cardigan, my staple! The crab dress is a fave of mine but unfortunatelly didn´get to wear it much...

July
Dresses galore, woo hoo, I love this time of the year (even in London!) My absolute crush was the black long dress, that saw me going from morning to evening without a wink.

August

Short month! No outfit post for the 1st couple of weeks, due to the summer holidays breaks. The second post marked the start of my love affair with lace, oh big crush!

September
One of my favorite months, now that I go back in time I realise that I don´t love ALL of my past outfits but what can I say, I do love all of September´s. The long Anthro skirt is fun fun fun but unfortunately difficult to combine, ideas? And the jean shirt and skirt are my TO-GO outfit for all (ok, almost all occasions).

October
an in between month, while I love the denim skirts and the individual tops, I don´t love getting dressed for the rain hence the so so outfits...

November
Some of my faves again (denim skirt, checked shirt, blakc boots, tomatoe top...), and lots of colors especially considering it´s November!

December
Sparkles and lace, and snow! Last bright month of 2010.
that was a lot of Helena for 1 post I think! Thanks lovelies, it has been a great adventure! Have a great one tonight and a fantastic New Year. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment