Saturday, March 21, 2009

To my Petty Pox....

Terry damn sexy!... no??

[main point below, 2nd last paragraph!]


Oh hot damn.
i'm writing this entry SUPER WILLINGLY[sorryyyyy:( ] , to show how much i love Tan Terry,
my favourite petty pox.

I Love you &
may you become even poxy-er! Get well soon!


&&& fyi,
i know you have a different method of interpretation & being detailed,
(evidences: "stars or moon"... "celery"..."reasons"...)
but in my last entry,
i wasnt insulting you baby, I was just being sarcastic.
didnt you see "ohmyeffinggod"??

was your fault anyway!
... who asked you to make me so damn pissed!?! HUH HUH HUH!
cos of you, my dad saw my angry face & didnt pass the phone to me,
so i didnt talk to my mommy on the phone ystr okay!
HMPHHHH!!!


whatever it is,
fulfil your promises& i'll keep mine.
.
.
& gimme more attention & I'LL LOVE YOU MANY MANY.
or else i'll be..........................................

"fucking disappointed... fucking.. i tell you..."!!
This phrase sounds familiar??
Will never forget lor!HMPH.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you can start feeling apologetic now!
MAKE UP FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!
& say sorry to me(:
.
.
.
.
.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment