Sunday, March 15, 2009

There is no "we" in summer, only "u" and "me".

15th march, 
the dateline for the notsosecretlives contest.
& TADA,
i didn't submit my entry.
My enthusiasm & "definitely gonna try my luck"  was replaced with

1. No motivation
2. so many other contestants = someone out there may have the exact same story ideas
3. My own laptop's down:(

RAHHH.
nvm, there'll always be a next time!
.... i hope.

As much as i wanna reply to the tags,
Macbook doesn't allow me to command C&V the tags into the compose section itself.  
So till my laptop gets fixed!
perhaps& hopefully, Tomorrow.

Argh, tmr's so packed.
Mom's flying off also.

Glenys is on her way here.
 I gotta start studying the OLAY stuff, omg.
 & made up my mind about point no. 7,  2 entries back, & its a yes.

Alrightos,
Till leoppy gets fixed!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment