Monday, March 16, 2009

Return of the Miyagi!!!



Mr. Miyagi have been one of my favourite electro groups since I first heard them in early 2006 and beyond, with massive remixes of Melomanic's "Get You" and Cicada's "Beautiful". But it's been a while since I've heard anything about the Swedish duo and have been scratching my head in bewilderment asking myself "What the fuck happened to one of the blog-scene's most up-and-coming electro groups??"

Luckily my prayers to the disko gods were answered and Mr. M sent me two new originals, hard hitting and fucking awesome as ever!


Mr Miyagi - We Gonna Give You The Lesson
[MediaFire] [Zshare]

Mr Miyagi feat Storvreta Hustlers - We Are Back
[MediaFire] [Zshare]

Jake Oh - Up In The Blue (Mr Miyagi Remix)
[MediaFire]

-jeanz.


No comments:

Post a Comment