Friday, December 12, 2008

finally, some overdued tasks completed!


REPLY TO TAGSSS!!!!


SHU;
:kuro-chan! hahah:D
: HELLO zhaoer~ hahah, jokingg:X ehh how come I havent seen you so so long, tmrw ar! :

REPLY: KUROCHAN?whats the link??? HOHO, missed me right? BON VOYAGE(:

Jun Hao;
: haha... oh really a not? haha, okay... maybe u bump up MX a few times, your mood will be better!
:walao, do something to your blog leh... ! ! !
: can do something to your tagboard?? reply leh ! ! ! walao ! ! !
: oh CHARM, relax girl... you got PSP? i never play b4 leh.. hahaha!!! few more days to you BIG days ! ! !

REPLY: 1)EH! I SAW HER A FEW TIMES! but nope, she doesnt affect my mood, unlike you, who'll get extremely happy upon seeing her!
2) DID SMTH ALR!
3) DONE TOO! hahaha. replied!
4) tyty(: hahaha, only my Brother has. & Terry lent me his.
I KNOW U PLAY THE GAMEBOY IN YOUR GENERATION ONE RIGHT!
YAY YAY, 2 more days(:
5) HAIYO, SEE I REPLY SO MUCH!

leeeling!;
: Helloo glamour queeeen(:!

REPLY: HELLO 17thAugust90 baby!(:


WILSONFOO;
: Walao! i so long never view your blog then see so many bad things about me! Wat begger you dino! LOL

REPLY: HAHAHA. LOOK LIKE MAH! WHERE GOT SO MANY BAD THINGS!?! dinodinodino!

terry;
: OMG ugly sleeeping posture! gahh you pudding and prada!



REPLY:HOHO! not only ur sleeping posture ugly! HEHH Disturb you back then you know!

Jessalyn;
: hey thanks for ur note:D


REPLY: WELCOME YOU(:

FINALLY DONE REPLYING!!!!!!!!!!
RMB TO TELL ME IF YOUR COMING TO THE BBQ ALRIGHTOS!
ASAP!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment