Sunday, December 7, 2008

arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am so pissed because i am fucking bored right now.
maybe this sentence doesnt make sense? Idk.
but whatever.
I am Fucking bored& you would'nt know how pissed i am.


I stayed at home for the whole day & had nothing to do.
I could barely even keep myself entertained today.
& now, i have to fucking go through the same torment.
wtf is this????


How am i supposed to sleep right now since i am so not tired at all?
NOT EVEN A LITTLE. fuck.
i've tried watching movies, playing psp, playing games, walking arnd the hse,
lying on the bed.
NO USE AT ALL.
& i'm sure i wouldnt be able to sleep even after a few hrs time.
BECAUSE I AM IN A TOTAL STATE OF FURY.
my face is hot, that's how irritated i am because i've got nth to do.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


i was so fucking pissed that i threw my laptop, my phone, my pillows etc.
& obviously it just left me feeling warm,& heated up.
FUCK LAH.
I AM TEMPERAMENTAL I KNOW.
but you try going through this shit for the entire day, & now, night.
See if you'll go crazy.
I bet you'll be wishing that your fridge contains sleeping pills.
Sadly, mine doesnt.


& if i still cant sleep in like 2 hrs time,
i am gonna take medicine which would cause me to get drowsy.
I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE BOREDOM.


oh & where's Terry? you might question.
Nah, he's in dreamland.
actually, Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg in dreamland.
& the "hello? hello?.... no reply... " would only make you even more pissed.
That's why i'm here now, typing this fucking post.
& venting my anger on this post.
it doesnt help being pissed&bored.
& in this case,
having a human keeping silent at the other side of the line,
leaving you cursing&swearing at non-leaving objects.

& no, not that i blame anyone for my boredom.
I'll be selfish if i forced terry to stay awake to talk to me,
even though i rlly want to.
& in fact i always fall asleep too.
BUT THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
TRY STAYING HOME THE ENTIRE DAY.
& GETTING SO DAMN PISSED.
then you'll know.


As far as i rmb,
this is the second fucking time i'm feeling like this.
the first time, i was so pissed,
@ the same time scared, cos i heard lots of noises.
So i shifted to my parents room.
& played PSP till i was FORCED to sleep, like 2-3 hrs after that?


but no, i'm not gonna shift to their room today.
I AM JUST GNA FIND SMTH TO DO TO MAKE MYSELF SLEEPY.
& IM GNNA STOP VENTING MY ANGER HERE ALR.
MAKES ME EVEN MORE PISSED.



If i'm gna spend the entire day at home agn tmr,
i'll be better of dead, i tell you.
URGH.
FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment