Monday, July 14, 2008

I skipped school today.
Too tired luh.
&the hair show's tmr alr!

anyway,
they tried to colour my hair brown ystr.
3 TIMES.
but, it didnt turn out right.
So, they decided to dye it blue black.
& the blue is not even a teenyweeny bit obvious!
it looks lik pure black.
ARGH.

But,
they're gonna put in blonde extensions into the middle parts,
before the hair show tmr(:
Then again,
its temporary extensions.
HAIYA:(

I am so gonna highlight my hair after the hairshow!
hopefully on wed or smth.
COS I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL WITH THAT FRINGE AND CHAOTA HAIR COLOUR!

So i went to work ystr.
My job was like, race queen, but not rlly race queen.
Cos it wasnt really those racing cars lah.
but yeah, had to pose for the photographers& those chiko ahpek.


Oh & read this,
_REMOVED, JUST IN CASE THAT CHIKOPEK HAPPENS TO READ!__

i've ony got the photos from 2 photogs so far.
& 1 from Justin.
& i'm stil waiting for the rest.
my hair sucks luh, & i'm still hating it!
TOO KIDDY LUH!.

& you'll realize that all the cars that i posed with is the same.
hahahaha.
but that's cos i think its the nicest among all alr!
& i was too lazy to move my resting-on-the-car-butt.



supposed to work frm 1-6pm.
& my modelling friend drove me down aft the colouring.
But i was still late.
so so so,
i only worked from 2-6pm.
50 bucks per hr(:
HEHH.
MONEYISLOVEE.
ehhh,
but that 4 hours not easy okay!
stand & lean& pose & force a smile.
&&&, HUNGER& BACKACHE AFT THAT KAY!
you think!?!
lols.




okeydok.
i'm gonna go out to find the cobbler& have my lunchhhh.

----


my hair is so %&fj3^&@((@))).
&&& yeah yeah yeah,
i look like shit.









No comments:

Post a Comment