Thursday, July 17, 2008

HELLOHELLO.
i'm now in class.
Breaktime.

i've fnished the Team's ppt& work alr.
Just waiting for 1 more slide.
So i'm gonna stay in class& slack till 2.30pm.

ohohoh!
Maybe i'm gonna slp!
RAH. damn tired.
i almost fell asleep on the bus on the way to AMK.
but i forced my tired eyes to remain open,
cos i was scared that i would miss the stop.
GAHGAHGAH.

& i stood throughout the journey in the train:(
So tired okay!
& the person next to me, smelt like &^#*%($*#^
you know those sour smell.
like a mixture of cat shit+socks+tuna+garbage+ whatever you could think of.
totally woke me up from my tiredness.
hahahahha.

AND I BOUGHT WATERMELON JUICE!
cos shu said that watermelon contains lots of zinc,
which make your HAIR GROW FAST FAST!
exactly what i need to CURE MY MUSHROOM FRINGE!!
I'M SO GOING TO DRINK WATRMELON JUICE EVERYDAYYYYY!!!!
yayyayyay.
i feel like my fringe grew longer alr!!(okay, self consolation).

Anyway,
speaking of hair.
i went down to the studios that day with TerryAKI,
and highlighted the inner parts of my hair.
Yeah, its ruby in colour.
butbutbut,
its not obvious.
cos its the inner parts only, so its only visible frm the back.
& TerryAKI removed his blue coloured anime looking fringe,
and dyed it back to black.
hahahha, but the blue's cute! like those Anime characters!

Was done with my hair only arnd 5 plus.
& we went to cityhall to walk for a little while
& then to Macs for fries&drink.
yepyep& then homesweethome.
My Sense of Direction is Superb okay!
but my fringe's blocking my view!
that's why my sense of direction went a lil haywired luh!

Okeydok.
i'm done with blogging.
BYE!

GROWFRINGEGROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment