Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HELLO YOU!
BobbySingh the toe, is getting better(:
& i've been taking cab to&from school since ystr.
& ITS NOT CHEAP I TELL YOU!
to&fro from school costs arnd 40 bucks!
GAHGAHGAH.
So from tmr onwards, i'm going to take cab in the mornings only!
FINANCIAL PLANNING!
BLEAHS.


i stayed for all 3 meetings today(;
heh.
& i only cabbed home at arnd 8 plus.
was damn tired& fell asleep while watching the tv.
didnt finish watching my show in the end:(
RAH.


LAST UT TMR!!
YAYYYYY(:
Vacations are nearing(:(:(:


anw, like shu said, my Debtors pte ltd is PROSPERING!
hehh.




Terryble Terry,
'please make all cash/transactions payable to Miss Charmaine Leong within 2 days from now"



ohh, and Kitty Tan made this "card" for me.
&awww, its sweet.
but, i do not need bigger shoes!

& she added in one of my fav!

CHARMMY KITTY!

so pretty, i like!
THANKYOU KITTY TAN,
I KNOW YOU DO READ MY BLOG.
LOVEYOUTOO.
MEOWW.


RAHHHHHHHH.
MY FACE'S PEELING FRM SUN BURN!
boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment