Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sentosa today.
talking about Adventure(as you put it),
i had the omgexperience in my life today.

singapore has been having high fever for the past few days.
&imagine tanning under that.
UBERLY HOT.
plusplusplus,
Afternoon sun.
&i only tanned for 1 hr plus.

Wanted to go into the waters,
but when i stood up,
the world started spinning,
&a short blackout.
So i sat back down instead.

Decided not to go to the waters instead.
wanted to walk to the shelter.
&again,
The Blackout.
however, this time,
it was worst.
The world started spinning even faster.
& i couldnt see where i was walking.
Everywhere was dark.
and all i wanted to do was to fall onto the ground&rest.
Until after awhile under the shade,
my vision came back.
but i felt damn tired& i wanted to rest.

Oh! & saw the pigeons's cousin.
That brown ugly bird, with red legs.
is it a quail?
anyway,
it was at the tram stop,
but i didn react the way i would have reacted when i normally saw a pigeon.
I was WAY too tired.

Its really scary luh!
everything in darkness,
&not knowing what's happening to you.
an adventure,
nvr experienced before.
lol.

I think its the cause of low blood pressure,
plus no breakfast/lunch,
plus the extremely hot weather.
RAH.
truly an experience.

anyway,
had lunch&trained home.
Reached home,
bathed&left hse to meet Dino.
Went to heartland's macs.
but the plugs were all in use.
so we trained to PS instead.
Studied Cognitive&Enterprise.
&ate dinner there too.

after that,
walked arnd for a little while.
&then left arnd 10 plus,
&trained back to hg.
From there, as usual.
No choice, had to walk.
Saw Joel near the Chij bus stop.
We didnt know he stayed so near.
lols.
yepyep.
chatted for a short short while,
&went back home.



At that moment.
my world in darkness,
with me holding onto you& you guiding me, by my side.
sometimes, i just don't know how to react.
i don't know ,
i dont dare to trust my own assumptions, my intuition.
just tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment