Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dizzy day part one.

My day like everybody knows is very dizzy. When I Whake up I don`t know what am I. My handy
ring but I switch doze off 4 times and then I turn off my alarm clock in my handy. I whake stand up 30 minutes after I turn off mu alarm clock and I go to bath room. I have shower than I clean my teath. After that I go to kitchen  And I Eat and drink. Than I do my Homework and than I Listen music. Than if it`s everything allright I go to school. Sometimes I must back to house beacuse I forget my notebook or pen or pencil or mobile or somethig alse. When I go to school I see the bird on the sky and cars and cars smoke and many beutifle thinks. It`s briliant. I Love S.D.  After this many adventures I come to school.

End of part one.

No comments:

Post a Comment