Sunday, May 18, 2008

hellohello.
I'm staying home today.
cos i've been going out everyday,
& going out everyday is tiring.
&yeah, im lazy too.
Plus, i still havent watched the movie i bought a few mths ago.

So today, i'm going to stay home to watch movies&paint nails&etc.etc.
&somehow, i don't know how,
internet's being such a tortise.
SO SLOW.

&i thnk there's something wrong with leoppy alr.
the keyboard' a little SOT.
&the programmes keep failing,
&windows keeps asking me to check solutions.
But when i do, it states that no solutions could be found.
Stupid or dumb?
RAHHH.

I'm gg to bring leoppy to the IT helpdesk soon.
hopefully,
they'll find out if she has smth wrong.
cos i don't know the problem too.
she's just not functioning well.


or else sooner or later,
she'll one day die on me,
with all my files gone :x
RAH.

BTW,
LOUD CAMP'S COMING!!
so far, Dino,Drexler,Lance,Yl,Cg&Patrick are coming.
yay.
& we'll be in house D- D for DAVION.(:

okeydokey,
i'll go do other stuff now.


sorry, you,you,you,you.
I wanna stay home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment