Friday, May 18, 2007




HELLOOOOOO
i didnt go to school ystr.
haha.
slept till 11 plus.
played played played the piano.
same old song agn.
haha.
so lefy my hse at arnd 1 plus.
went to school to meet hilly and the rest.
gave her her bady present.
a SUNFLOWER(:
lol.




Today:
got back English and Math.
i got a B for english.
yay!
haha.
but i failed my math.
BADDDDDDD.
like what's new.?
my left brain's just not functioning la.
i just cant do math and science no matter what.
heh.

Currently,
my back's damn itchy.
must be the change in weather.
always happens.
since like.. young.?
and my maids helping me to use smth to hit it.
haha. niceeeee...
lol.




oh and, this morning,
SHEVVONNE, ELAINE AND SHEILA,
FORCED ME TO CUT MY NAILS.
LIKE RAH RAH RAH!!
they were complaining abt my last nail.
which is LONGGGGGGGGG.
and i refused to cut it no matter what(:
haha.
and i still have it(:




after school went honey honey's house
with Hilly.
bought food to eat there.
and watched movie there.
haha.
then after tt she chased us away.
RAH!


so i got up the bus.
and tried tapping my wallet.
but had no sound!
so i checked if my ezlink card was there,
and apparently, IT WASNT.
so i thought: oh shit oh shit,
i lost it, and my pic's damn ugly!


and i "tong" in $1.
somemore my precious 2006 SHINY SHINY coin you noe!!!


then i called elaine.
and then hilly.
HILLY TOOK IT W/O MY KNOWLEDGE!!!.
SEE LA SEE LA
TAKE THE UGLY EZLINK CARD!
ltr you lose it,
then the whole world can see the Pri 6 pic!
RAHHHHHHHHHH. keep it well ah!.

No comments:

Post a Comment