Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Helluuu.
I went to the chinese physician to do my hand just now.
BY MYSELF!
SEE, SO INDEPENDENT!
i took a cab.
haha. and i took $60 from my dad's wallet this time(:
so the doctor rubbed my hand.
and u could hear and feel the bones moving.
then he used this electrical acupunture on my hand.
or simulating nerves and muscle. and my hand started vibrating.
haha. controlled by electrical impulses.
after tt, he applied medication and wrapped it up.
so my hand is now wrapped up.
dun have to take PE tmr.
he gave me extra medication and dressing bandages.
Actually i was supposed to eat the medicine.
but i told him i didnt want to eat chinese medicine.
Oh and the cause of the pain:
he said, some spained thing, caused by excercising,
which means pumpings i guess.
and tt my bone very weak and soft!
SEE HILLARY! BRITTLE BONES!
Then he told me tt i need to go under sun more often,
SUN TANN!
and tt i need more calcium.
ask me drink milk. but since i dont,
he asked me to drink soya bean.
lol


might skip CCA tmr.
cos got this MC with comes with PE MC.
lol. ANw have tuition at 7.
dad fetching me there.
Today's R4!
IS RECORD BREAKING!
NEVER EVEN SWEAT OR PERSPIRE A SINGLE BIT!
and mrs teo didnt come, so no PE! lol. '
Sheevonne went home halfway!
UNFAIR! and her excuse,
stomachache.
but tt was in the morning only!
so it was UNFAIR!
GO HOME FOR NTH!
somemore, no need parents fetch!
but she came back for rehearsal though!


I GOT A LOCKER AFTER QUEUEING SO @#$%^&*(:
and rushing to join th queue.
HAHA.
me and shuen were like the 70 something person out of the 100.
lol. cos the others were stupid. when the prefect said.
100 lockers only, so behind ppl dun have.
So most of the people left the queue.
but me and shuen didnt.
and in the end, we move up and got the lockers(:
YAY! but there'll be more.
and pastel GREEN colour ones!
but nvm. i've got a locker and tt's enough.
its $8.
and ROSYKOH owes me money!


ELAINE EE,

LETS START COLLECTING DEBTS.
OR ELSE OUR *COMPANY SURE LU-GI!
oh and im the director, do you know.?
SO NOW YOU NOE! IM MS DIRECTOR!.
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment