Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Outfit

Hello my dears, oh they come fast these Mondays, don't they? Anyway I try to embrace it as much as possible. We had a great weekend, with some Zara shopping! Every time I go to Zara I realise how much I love it. We also went to Whole Foods, aaah blissful, everything one might want and probably a  bit more. We had some friends over for diner on Sunday and N made the most fab beef fillet. I hope our friends enjoyed their evening. I also had fun putting the table together and making desert. Multicolored and fun was my theme (not really, I just put everything I had together but having a theme sounds better).


and of course there is Sunday outfit, thanks for your lovely feedback last week, so happy you enjoy these cause I really love doing them :) and I especially love this one with the sequins making me happy happy. I bought some stuff fro J.Crew and the fab Alaina send them over, thank you so so so much, love you!!

Skirt: J.Crew
Tee: Oysho
Necklace: Whistles
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Asos
Have a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment