Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Stuff Series **Made by Girl**

Made by girl is probably the first blog I ever read so imagine my excitement having here Jen sharing her My Stuff. Pretty amazing, right? You all know her, her blog and her beautiful shop, so I won't go into much talking and just shout very very out loud, how amazing this girl is! 


Inspirations
Favorite Place in the World: New York
Style Icon: Rachel Bilson
Favorite Designer: Kelly Wearstler and Michael Kors
Favorite movie: All classic bible films
Clothes
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind
Underwear: Victoria Secret
Day dress and day bag: Michael Kors and anything Zara
Evening dress: Zara
Shoes: All brands



Home
Inspiration: elle decor magazine as well artwork I see or create on my own
Art: Abstract and I love Franz Kline
Bedding: Calvin Klein bed sheets
Stationery: ha! My own, made by girl
Coffee table books: I love so many but I really love Interiors Now by Taschen
Flowers: peonies





Beauty
Perfume: Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
Mascara: anything by MAC
Moisturizer: Just use plain Eucerin, works quite nicely
Shampoo: Garnier
Soap: I don't normally use soap, I like body wash, but when I use soap I tend to go for Dove soap.
Thanks Jen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment