Sunday, June 1, 2008

Think about High School

For a month I End site of my life. I end my medium school. Than I going to Lodz or Warsaw Or High school number 3 in Szczecin. The most i want go to High School number 34 in Lodz, because it`s a theater-films school. I going to be an actor in the future so that`s why I want go to this school but I don`t know that I`m going to get to this school, but i hope so. Keep one`s fingers crossed for me.
School in Warsaw. Hmmmm It`s good and it`s theaters school too but I rather won`t get to this school. They have many of candidats. That`s life.
And High School number 3 in Szczecin.  I type this school in last because If I won`t get to their school In High School number 3 I get for shure. I gues, I hope so. Keep one`s fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment