Monday, April 7, 2008

"I have not been forgetting about my bestfriend, despite my Hectic Schedule."
"Don't need to wait very long for the msg one!"
"So many signs of me everyday!"
"bestfriend hates pao."

Today was officially the start of school.
& it was hmmm, rushing!
Discussion here & there, Research&presentation.
We did science module today on Blood relation.
The compatibilty& Differences in different blood types.
The rhesus factor& rhesus protein.
As well as the effects when wrong blood types are being transfused.


didnt even have time for break 1.
& during break 2 it was uberly crowded.
and we had to resort to 7-11 :(
Was super difficult to find Burger King luh!
so crowded!

out of the 2 and 1/2 hr of break.
more than 1 hr was dedictated to preparation of presentation.


After lessons,
waited for Shu outside her class.
Then went for late lunch with her.
Met Burger king at the canteen,
NICE NEW SANDALS BTW!
braziliano praia!
and then Drexler came too.
there was supposed to be a "meeting".
which turned out to be a gathering instead.
hhahhaha.
after that,
walked to interchange,
and took bus back to hg interchange with Drexler.

The entire day made me super tired alr.
ARGH.
THE LONG LONG JOURNEYS!
Did my quiz just now.
seriously, i forgot all abt the blood relations alr.
my brain wasnt functioning well.
Im sure many of my brain cells just died.:(
got 3/4. :)
hahahahs.
did peer&self evaluation,
&then RJ.
hahahaha.

this was part of my RJ.
hahahah

"may widen my social circle, which may be useful to my working life, in the future.Also, knowing that i'll be able to learn more about life skills, it definately boosts my motivation to work hard. Because, to me, Poly is a stepping stone to a higher level of education.......

............ I realised that we face problems in our everyday life, and the accomplishment of each problem becomes a stepping stone towards success in life, thus we need to know how to be able to solve the problems which we may face......"

WAH WAH WAH.
i like, i like.'

Tuesday - Computing and Mathematical Methods
Wednesday - Cognitive Processes
Thursday- Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics
Friday- Enterprise skills


imagine this routine everyday.
SERIOUSLY MIND & SOUL& BRAIN DRAINING:(
ARGHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment