Friday, August 10, 2007

Still bangin'

Finally back from my trip to Vegas. All I did was shopping, really. I stayed at Bellagio, which is home to a number of fine shops such as Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. And nearby was the Fashion Show Mall and Forum Shops I could walk to.. I've been to Vegas so many times now, I think I'm going to stop going for a while now. Stuff I got... I stocked up on cashmere sweaters from Ralph Lauren for the fall, in bright colors like yellow and blue. I bought basics like shirts and shorts from Ruehl. At Saks Fifth Avenue, I bought a navy Splendid tank top that I could wear 24/7 with anything. From Dolce & Gabbana, I bought a men's tank top from the Summer '07 collection in medium that I could wear as a dress. When I tried it on, it worked as a dress and a tank top so yeahh. I also bought a Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent brown velvet bolero to wear at formal events. And I think that's all I got.. I'm debating between these two necklaces to buy and I tried both of them on and couldn't decide...
this one's from Dior, in gold and with a diamond.

this one is tiffany & co and silver with a diamond.


Jewelry has never really been my thing, but I decided I needed something I could wear all the time... All these new clothes in my closet calls for vintage action! I'm going shopping with Lauren and Alyssa in Melrose Sunday! Kidrobot, the Way We Wore, Scout, Wasteland, Paul Smith... here I come!

Item of the day! Handmade sweatshirts from Shobo Shobo!
A splurge at $200 to $115 apiece, they are a graphic feast for the eye! They are created by Mehdi Hercberg and Andrea Crews in Paris, France. They come in black, purple, and black, with different designs in each color.

Available at Ooga Booga online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment