Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Drawing to a Close...

The end of summer is near! I had to go change my school schedule today and it took forever... I had to wait in the sun in a line for like three hours... But I got all the courses I wanted so atleast that worked out...
My mom was gone the whole day with her best friend so I had to get rides from my friends. My mom went to Melrose to eat and shop with her friend. When she came back, I was relieved to see that she didn't forget me. She stopped by Marc by Marc Jacobs on Melrose Ave. and got me a some things from the 2007 limited edition special items. She got my sister a canvas tote with the Marc by Marc Jacobs logo on it. It's the one on the left in the picture below.



As for me, I've been needing a wallet for a while, so she got me a metallic copper quilted wallet. She also got me two plastic bracelets with large circle beads, in orange and green.

School is starting next week, but my mom promised me she would take me to Melrose before then... And I'm also attending the Neighborhood Music Festival in downtown Los Angeles on September 29th. That should be exciting.

Today's label of the day is Wren, a relatively new brand.
With a mixture of vintage, elegance, quirk, and charm, Wren's clothing is for romantic "girls on the move". Head designer Melissa Coker has previously worked with Helmut Lang [one of my favorites!], Vogue, W, and Abercrombie&Fitch.



Wren is available at Opening Ceremony in NYC and LA.



*****UPDATE*****

i just bought the Le Pliage Poodle bag from the Jeremy Scott and Longchamp collaboration.
There are only a 100 available [until Jeremy Scott's winter line debuts in October with more bags] and can only be bought in Colette, Paris. So I had no choice but to get it from colette.fr and pay about $50 for shipping. But hopefully it's worth it because I am a huge Jeremy Scott fan. Here's a picture:




No comments:

Post a Comment