Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Stuff Series **Brunch at Saks**

Brunch at saks was one of the very first blogs I started following. Annemarie is this utterly sweet LA girl who blogs about a mix of beautiful topics, from fashion to interiors, throwing in the mix recipes and lifestyle. Just the right amount of amazingness to make me want to be her friend!


Inspirations
Favorite discovery: Amazon.com! I know it's not really a discovery per se, but I'm addicted. If you're a magazine lover, definitely go there for subscriptions. Most are around $10 for the entire year! 
Favorite place in the world: It's a tie between Napa Valley and Hawaii. 
Style icon: Lauren Conrad, Audrey Hepburn, and Olivia Palermo
Favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, When Harry Met Sally, Father of the Bride


Clothes
Underwear: Gilly Hicks or Victoria's Secret
Watch: I've been obsessed with white watches as of late, so I alternate between my March Jacobs and Michael Kors  
Day dress and day bag: Skinny jeans, light sweater, flats (or boots if it's raining), sunglasses, and a really big bag. I carry everything but the kitchen sink in my bag, so I tend to buy oversized totes mostly.
Evening dress: Skinny jeans, embellished top, and heels, or simple a black dress with heels. 
Jeans: J.Crew or J Brand
Shoes: Kate Spade or Tory Burch flats


Home
Where you live: Los Angeles
Favorite Art: I love Dallas Shaw's gorgeous drawings.  
Bedding: West Elm 
Coffee Table Books: Domino, Architectural Digest, Rachel Ashwell Interiors, BAZAAR Style, Veranda Magazine
Flowers: White Hydrangeas, Peonies, White Roses


Beauty
Perfume: Ralph Lauren Romance 
Moisturizer: California Baby Sensitive Lotion. I have gluten & dairy allergies, and this lotion is free of those ingredients, plus it makes my skin incredibly soft. 
Mascara: Loreal Voluminous mascara. I've tried every mascara imaginable, but I always go back to this one. I swear by it! 
Shampoo: AVEDA Shampure 
Blush: Bare Minerals in Rose Radiance Lipstick: NARS in Turkish Delight 





Thanks Annemarie!

No comments:

Post a Comment