Monday, June 15, 2009

No quality mushrooms!

Hello Hello.

Today is the second day of school since the start of school -Yesterday.

NO YAY TO THAT.


Anyway,

my trip was good, cos it was successful shopping!!(:(:(:

lots of the clothes/stuff that i saw were similar to those sold in blogshops.

finally found another alternative for bkk shopping! & nearer somemore!


was pretty happy there until the last day at the terminal.

Was so angry w the woman and the officer, that i couldnt control my words or rather, vulgarities. Used them despite my mom's presence. It was rlly bad, to an extent whereby i wanted to throw my luggage at someone, anyone. & i guess those at the terminal would have noticed my anger, quite a scene.

I'm sure my temper came from my dad! My brother, dad & I have to enrol for anger managemnt/ temper control classes. Lol

Bahh. Whatever it is, i still managed to survive my anger and do aside with my pride, returning back without getting into any other trouble!

photos from the trip! I DID rotate the photos! but idk why it reamained the same after uploading.

.

.

.

Photobucket

Photobucket

[Jealous of those lashes! hmph!!!]


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

[Mr. Kisser Rabbit came along w me!]

Photobucket

[Lunch on the first day was at Grand Duck restaurant. Serves Dimsum too! NICE!]

Photobucket

[drinks there on the first day, lunch at bistro godiva coffee on the second day. Very nice drinks!]

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[Indulged in aroma massage the next day. sadly, not shiok enough:( ]

Photobucket

[ Seafood Dinner at night. I LIKE! i'll never be a vegeterian because seafood is too hard to give up on. BUT I DON'T MIND BEING A SEAFOODARIAN!]

Photobucket

[Stuff on the second day, was already v contented with all i bought!]

Photobucket

[Arrived w a half-filled luggage, left with an overly-packed one]

Photobucket

[Did Mani+Pedi before leaving. Handpainted nail art! They did a good job w th cuticles, removal of skin etc, but their customer service isnt that good. ]

-----


In the lib now, because we reached school a few minutes late. Nono, actually, at 9.13am.

But considering the time taken to walk to the classes, take the lift etc, we proceeded to KF to eat instead. Planned to go to class at 10am, but my plans nvr seem to work out. Hehh. So right now, its 12.17pm & if i could, i would have gone out/gone home. But i have to go for UT at 3.45pm ltr. GAHHHHHHH. boring.


No quality mushroom. SALTY TTM!


No comments:

Post a Comment