Sunday, April 26, 2009

What happened to my resolutions?

(From more than a year ago, thats how fast time passes)


I'm now at home,
finally, with a very good reason to skip school,
cos i'm sick.
& my very strong immune system seems to suck now:(

went to see the doctor this morning,
& i returned home with so much medicine.
i hope i'll recover before i fly off on wed.
don't think i wanna risk feeling all sick in the plane throughout 10,729 kilometers/6667 miles.
bahhhh.

i've skipped 3/6 days of lessons so far; not a very good start:(
i don't know if i'll be attending class tmr,
& if i don't, i see no point in attending wed's lesson as well.
Cos i'll have to leave earlier anyway.
Then it'll be absence for this entire week of school,
till monday, when i return back frm my trip.

& Terry sucks, cos he made me walk so much when i felt so tired&weak ystr,
forced me to eat what he wanted to eat ystr, even when i didnt feel like eating anything,
kept sleeping & ignoring me ystr,
plus he'd rather attend school than to see me today.
ORBIQUACK TERRY!
God decided to punish, by giving you a difficult problem today, hmph.

okay, gonna go pack my stuff, remove nail colour etc etc.
TaTaForNow.

No comments:

Post a Comment