Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fotd 6: 28.01.09

I bought the Persuasive e/s trio when it came out with "Red", She Said but haven't used it until today! I don't know whats taken me so long, It seems to be one of those things that I've forgotten about, remembered time and time again, but forgotten about soon after lol. So here it is in some long sought after action!
I used: (all MAC unless stated)
Mineralize Satinfinish foundation in NW20
Select Coverup in NW15
Studio Stick concealer in NW15
Nuance mineralize blush

Beige-ing s/s as base
Vanilla pigment as highlight
Pure White pigment on inner corner
Clear Sky Blue pigment on lid
Light Blue from Persuasive Trio on inner crease
Dar Blue from Persuasive Trio in outer crease
Estee Lauder Pure Colour liquid liner in blue on upper lashline
Fly-By-Blu liner on lower lashline
Lancome flexitencils mascara

Sandy B lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment