Wednesday, February 7, 2007

HELLUUU.

just like a few minutes ago.
there was a blackout in my hse.


REASON: ME(:(:(:
haha. not really la.
cos i plug in and plus out plugs.
and i think the whole thing fused or smth.
so there was sparks, a sound and then, TADA! B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T!!
heh.
anw, i had tution just now.
boring.
Recaping on sec 3's Trigonometry.


OH YA OH YA!
when i went to bugis the other day.
we went into this superhero shop!
THE SHIRTS ARE SO NICE!
LOL.
SUPERHERO!
lol.


so, yesterday,
after school.
went with kBan to bugis and Vivo.
at at the teenage cafe thingy agn.
ELAINE! I ATE BROWNIES+ ICECREAM!
JEALOUS NOT!?!
Bought my denim shorts(:
Yay!


Today had chinese test after school.
IM SO GONNA FLUNK IT!
I COULDNT EVEN READ THE GONG HAN QUESTION LA!
and so, i dint even give any examples, nor suggestions.
therefore im aiming for 3/20!
YAY! CLAP HAND!


haha

Right now, there's smth wrong with either my handphone or the laptop.
cos it cant read my phone's USB tningy.
and so i cant UPLOAD JOANNE'S PICTURES!
ARGH!.
I HAVE TO UPLOAD IT.
SOON.
AND I WILL UPLOAD IT!
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment