Saturday, May 14, 2011

2012 mustang v6 coupe

2012 mustang v6 coupe. For the 2012 Mustang V6,
  • For the 2012 Mustang V6,



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 12:39 PM
    I now know that the certificate is a copy, and no, I don't trust President Obama.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
  • 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium



  • dba7dba
    Mar 22, 04:30 PM
    i believe samsung manufactures a lot of their own hardware.. from the display panels to the chips. don't they provide apple with parts for the ipad too? i think this is how samsung is able to price match apple here

    samsung designs and builds stuff in factories they OWN. Not all of their manufacturing is outsourced, unlike apple. Yes samsung provides ram, LCD (?), and A5 for apple's ipad. It was rumored that TSMC would also make A5 for apple so that apple is not so dependent on samsung but from what I saw in teardowns, samsung is still making some, if not all, of A5.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 FORD Mustang V6 Premium
  • 2012 FORD Mustang V6 Premium



  • wizz0bang
    Jul 14, 05:29 PM
    Here are my guesses/wishes:

    Mac - New Mini tower case (2 HD, 2 CD bays)

    Mac $1499
    (Conroe) Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 4MB cache
    1GB DDR2-800
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    250GB HD
    2x front USB, 1x front FW400
    4x rear USB, 2x rear FW400, 1x rear FW800
    Digital + analog audio I/O
    Bluetooth and Airport extreme
    Dual gb ethernet
    Keyboard and mightymouse

    Mac eXtreme $1999
    Same as above, but with 2.93GHz Core 2 extreme (maybe overclocked to 3GHz+ so Steve can gloat)


    Mac Pro: Similar case to previous G5 towers, all will be quad (dual dual).

    Mac Pro $1999
    2x Woodcrest 2.0Ghz
    1GB DDR667
    ATI Radeon X1800 256MB
    2x250GB raid
    ATI Radeon

    Mac Pro $2499
    2x Woodcrest 2.66Ghz

    Mac Pro $3299
    2x Woodcrest 3.0Ghz
    More storage and more Ram

    Look for same hot video upgrade options.

    Come on Steve, I know you can do it!





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. The 2012 Ford Mustang V6 is
  • The 2012 Ford Mustang V6 is



  • Popeye206
    Mar 22, 08:01 PM
    My take...

    Competition is good.

    It will be interesting to see if the Playbook sticks. RIM is losing ground in so many areas and from what my daughter says (who works for one of the cell phone companies) that even with all the nice new goodies in BB's, that they are the smart phone that makes them all grimace. She says it's by far the worst phone to activate to trouble shoot. So, will the Playbook be any different?

    Samsung... could they have rushed that one out any quicker? They seem desperate to get a tablet to sell. So much for quality control I'm sure.

    Is the new Xoom about ready to be run over two minutes out the gate by other Android devices?

    From what I can see, the most damage is not going to come in the Apple arena... the iPad is different with iOS, it's proven (15 million sold and growing fast)... it's going to be the other Android devices. Each of them fighting for a small share of customers who don't want Apple.

    I honestly believe most consumers care less about the specs. The geeks on this site do.... but the average person does not care. They care about what they hear and see. They see iPads flying out the door. They know the iPad is slick and works.

    I'll go with the Analysts on this one... by the end of Apple will own 70-80% market share and the rest will be a mixed bag of struggling tablet makers.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 Ford Shelby GTS Mustang
  • 2012 Ford Shelby GTS Mustang



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 20, 11:35 AM
    I pointed out the Grid layout many times in the other thread and was told that wasn't part of the lawsuit. If it is than Apple isn't just stretching... they are being idiotic.

    According to the analysis, it is in the suit, as part of the trade dress claims.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 21, 03:25 PM
    It's hard to argue against sysiphus's summary. The depressing corollary to that is, I don't see any realistically electable candidates on the horizon who can improve on Obama. Presidents have become more alike over time. Perhaps that is because the US is so out of step with the rest of the world that all presidents find themselves involved in similar international adventures.

    It will be interesting to see how Obama handles the next phase of the the situation, as he has promised to "tone down" US military involvement in Libya. Unlike Iraq, there is an opposition movement in-country and there is no invasion. So while I'm disappointed that we are involved in yet another conflict in the middle east, this one stands a better chance of aiding a legitimate opposition movement in removing a dictator rather than creating another tragic, expensive mess.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. The 2011 Ford Mustang - See
  • The 2011 Ford Mustang - See



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 01:21 PM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    Absolutely.

    The power consumption of a chip is proportional to the clock speed, multiplied by the voltage squared. So at the same voltage, a hypothetical 24 GHz chip would use eight times as much power as a single 3 GHz chip, and the same as eight 3 GHz chips.

    However, with any given technology, you need higher voltage to achieve the higher clock speed. So with the same technology, that 24 GHz chip would need much much higher voltage than the 3 GHz chips and accordingly it would take much more energy than eight 3 GHz chips.

    As an example, some iPods have two ARM chips running at half the clock speed and lower power instead of a single ARM chip running at higher speed, in order to safe power.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 interior.
  • 2012 mustang v6 interior.



  • treblah
    Aug 26, 09:14 PM
    when will the Apple retail stores reflect the changes to the product line?

    -mike

    If they are being refreshed, the stores probably already have recieved them in a black lock box that says do not open until Tuesday morning.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 lava red.
  • 2012 mustang v6 lava red.



  • dscuber9000
    Mar 31, 05:12 PM
    Android is the next windows. So many drivers, so much requirements, so many configurations, so little memory. Fortunately Apple's provided a better sandbox.

    I really do think that Android/Windows is a good comparison. At least, in terms of getting Android out there on as many different phones as possible. And while that certainly worked, it doesn't really mean that Android is the best OS because it is slightly different depending on the hardware it is on. Which brings up a clear advantage of iOS: It's written specifically for the hardware it is on.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 lava red. the
  • 2012 mustang v6 lava red. the



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 26, 05:57 AM
    in my experience, their support has always sucked..even from day 1 with my first PowerMac G5 back in 2004.

    Let's see...

    PowerMac G5 arrived with a defective superdrive, miscalibrated fans. The genius 'couldn't hear the fans', and accidentally put the repair in someone else's name, so when I tried to pick it up, I had to haggle to get it. Oh, and when I did finally get it, the superdrive was still broken. Super...

    Cinema Display arrived with 7 dead pixels...I know this is a touchy issue, but the problem with their support regarding it was that none of them knew the actual number to replace it at. The phone people told me 5, the store (after the 45 minute drive there) told me 15, and another rep (who finally replaced it) told me 3.

    iMac G5 had a defective power supply on arrival--would shut off randomly, some times not turning on. They refused to acknowledge this the first time we were there...the second time we were there...third time...fourth time they gave in--by saying "we'll keep it overnight." They still.."couldn't find a problem." When they gave it back, it worked for..two weeks, then the fans started being wonky. They couldn't hear that the first or second visit, on the third visit they took it overnight, "couldn't hear any audible issue", but it shutdown on them. I guess taking our word for it, they replaced the fan assembly, logic board, and power supply. Worked for a month, now it still shuts down.

    MacBook Pro had the defective battery (random shutdowns), now fixed. Also, I had the screen buzz (now fixed), CPU A Whine (now fixed). They basically fixed all the issues in this machine, but were four days over their expected return time.

    I'm not saying their support is totally crap, but they're certainly not consistent in performance, technical knowledge, friendliness, or even coverage. I was talking to a friend about "what I'd do if I were Steve Jobs," and the first thing we agreed on was to fire the entire AppleCare department, and all the genius', because they all seem to suck.

    But hey, my iBook G4 and MacBook are fine...

    There shouldn't be LUCK involved when buying ANYTHING, including an APPLE:p





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 performance.
  • 2012 mustang v6 performance.



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 25, 01:44 PM
    Wounded, Apple will go on strike and remove all GPS from future devices now. ;)
    Apple's not spiteful at all. Nah. /sarcasm





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 Mustang Mayhem V6
  • 2012 Mustang Mayhem V6



  • bdkennedy1
    Aug 7, 04:09 PM
    heh... they give MS so much crap for photocopying, but if anything, this is more or less taking a page out of MS's book with System Restore. Granted, it looks like it will be better, but still, MS had this kind of thing first.

    I wouldn't say this was copying. A way to backup and restore your files is just common sense. Even if Microsoft didn't have a restore feature, Apple would have come up with it anyway.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 lava red.
  • 2012 mustang v6 lava red.



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 08:14 AM
    I wonder what they're going to call them, Quad sounds cool but "Octa or Octo" just sounds a bit silly.

    MacPro8?

    The Mactopus??





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2012 mustang v6 lava red.
  • 2012 mustang v6 lava red.



  • yg17
    Apr 28, 03:47 PM
    I think it is absolutely appalling that you people are calling anyone who just wanted proof that Obama is qualified, per the constitution, to be president (being born in America) a racist. That is an awful big accusation and personally I can't believe the administration at MR allows that kind of talk.

    This is exactly why I no longer donate to this site.

    1. McCain was born outside of the US and no one demanded proof.
    2. No one demanded proof of eligibility for past presidents.
    3. Obama released a birth certificate back before the election and people still claimed he was born in Africa
    4. There is not a single piece of evidence to suggest he was born somewhere besides Hawaii - a US state
    5. Obama is black. McCain and all of our past presidents are not.

    No, it's not a stretch at all to accuse birthers of being racist.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. the V6 coupe nearly bested
  • the V6 coupe nearly bested



  • citizenzen
    Apr 27, 08:51 AM
    If I were a birther, I'd wonder why it took him so long to forge ... I mean produce this document. ;)



    Did I cross the the line of being a racist?

    I don't think anybody suggested you were racist for doing that.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. Ford has revealed the new 2012
  • Ford has revealed the new 2012



  • SeaFox
    Aug 5, 06:04 PM
    I can't believe it's only two days away, how time flies.

    I'll be expecting the new Mac Pro to show up (order now, shipping in 6-8 weeks) and new displays (to match the Mac Pro's new enclosure, and becuase they haven't been updated in waaaay too long).

    I don't think anything iPod-related will happen, but I'd really like them to update the Shuffle if they're going to.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe
  • 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 6, 01:22 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe in
  • 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe in



  • realitymonkey
    Apr 6, 02:38 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Really what sort of clients ?

    Some people do more than use Final Cut for making YouTube videos. FYI. :rolleyes:

    Yup I know especially considering I have nearly 12 years in broadcast TV delivering to every major channel in both the UK and US.





    2012 mustang v6 coupe. 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe in
  • 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe in



  • mahonmeister
    Nov 29, 12:35 AM
    Heeeeeeell Nooooooo.

    Eat my shorts Universal.





    Bosunsfate
    Aug 5, 04:56 PM
    6PM London time..

    Use the dashboard clock widget if you're in the UK and open a clock then set it to Cupertino..

    Correct, the time difference is plus 8 hours. Good call on the widget usage. :p





    Half Glass
    Sep 13, 10:26 AM
    Wow...a user upgradable Mac. Good stuff indeed.

    I am anxiously awaiting better utilization of all the cores, but the ability to multitask without hiccups is still great for now!

    --HG





    Multimedia
    Sep 13, 01:34 PM
    One thing to note is that IO may become a more limiting factor than number of cores under heavy multitasking, or even just particularly data-heavy apps (multiple streams of raw hires video, for example).When we hit that wall, I'll let you know. :p

    Hey everybody the Big News is
    NBC Today Show went High Definition today!

    CBS Morning now looks totally pathetic. What a revolting development. CBS hires Katie and don't advance the news department to high-def while NBC totally goes High Def with Merideth. Wow! Talk about a cou-de-gras!

    NBC Nightly News can't be far behind. I'm so excited. Getting my Mom a High Definition Set For Christmas.





    skunk
    May 1, 04:09 AM
    While there are some racists who tried to jump on the birther bandwagon, I did see plenty of non-racists have some concern about where Obama was born, or if in Hawaii, being born there before it was a state and then being a coverup to put his age right after statehood.If those people really were non-racists, they would have ignored such questions entirely, confident in the knowledge that if anything untoward was going on, the World's Greatest Intelligence Agency� would have found it out before he even got his name on the ballot.





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:48 PM
    I standby my assumption that the amount of internet usage is probably a good gauge of cell phone usage.
    I am sure you are...
    Care to dispute, then provide your own "facts".
    My assumption (http://www.gsmworld.com/index.shtml). I was wrong. It is not 81%, it is 82%. Sorry, I will check my sources better next time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment