Saturday, May 14, 2011

stock market crash 2008

stock market crash 2008. stock market crash 2008
  • stock market crash 2008



  • blackburn
    Apr 3, 11:35 AM
    GF and I said yes, wallet said no:D





    stock market crash 2008. 2008 stock market crash
  • 2008 stock market crash



  • Huntn
    Mar 10, 10:50 PM
    yes I do ... and I am 100% in support ... I would be more than willing to pay more taxes if Canada increased our spending to bring us more on par with the US.

    I wonder what % of Canadians share your feelings? My guess is not that many.





    stock market crash 2008. Reaction on stock market crash
  • Reaction on stock market crash



  • swindmill
    Aug 3, 03:17 PM
    I don't think those iPhone shots are real, and I'm not all that hopeful that a phone will be released on Monday, but if an Apple phone is released I will be as excited as I have ever been for an Apple release. Just imagine the syncing perfection and coolness factor.





    stock market crash 2008. second stock market crash
  • second stock market crash



  • kage207
    Nov 3, 12:15 AM
    In the 2 years I've had an iPhone, I haven't once visited a website that has needed Flash. Personally I really don't care if the iPhone gets it or not. It does the sites I need.

    All this is, is Apple thinking it knows better than the consumer, a Steve Jobs mentality. I like his thinking but I'd like to see an actually push by Apple to make things better then.





    stock market crash 2008. Market starts to crash in
  • Market starts to crash in



  • macridah
    Nov 23, 04:56 PM
    I bought 10 out of those 2,000,000 songs





    stock market crash 2008. Stock+market+crash+of+2008
  • Stock+market+crash+of+2008



  • 2nyRiggz
    Sep 12, 03:57 PM
    Wait a minute...
    If I was wrong, and got your hopes up needlessly, I'm sincerely sorry... :o :o :o

    Indeed:cool: .....oh well...my house mates lost the ablum art:)

    Note: I'm in class messing around in itunes....boring class:)

    Bless





    stock market crash 2008. Stock Market Crash – Year One
  • Stock Market Crash – Year One



  • Chip NoVaMac
    Mar 28, 11:54 AM
    I ranked this as a neg only since there are supply chain issues... why add another retailer?





    stock market crash 2008. Stock Market Crash of 2008
  • Stock Market Crash of 2008



  • rainydays
    Nov 7, 02:36 AM
    http://play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3271122/Apple_MacBook_Core_2_Duo_2GHz_512MB_RAM_13_3_Widescreen_Laptop/Product.html

    Only the CPU has been changed, to a C2D.

    Dude, that's the specs for the current Macbook.





    stock market crash 2008. Stock Market Crash 2008 Gives
  • Stock Market Crash 2008 Gives



  • norwaypianoman
    Mar 21, 02:16 PM
    :eek: Wow. I must find myself a wife, so that she can say no.





    stock market crash 2008. Market Crash of 2008
  • Market Crash of 2008



  • rockets21
    Mar 25, 12:53 PM
    Looks like Apple Screwed us Iphone 4 CDMA users once again...





    stock market crash 2008. Stock Market Crash 2008 Update
  • Stock Market Crash 2008 Update



  • Parkin Pig
    Mar 7, 03:16 PM
    An electric pylon in the woods near where I live.
    I was considering posting this in the weekly photo contest thread as the current theme is surrealism, but I decided to stick with my old favourite, photo of the day.





    stock market crash 2008. 2008 - stock market crash
  • 2008 - stock market crash



  • AustinZ
    Apr 12, 03:43 PM
    Except China is like a plague of locusts consuming raw materials. All of the coal, petroleum, steel, concrete, etc. they are importing is coming from somewhere else, and procuring these things has negative environmental impact for where they�re sourced.

    Because before China, no other country in the world with factories EVER sourced raw materials from other countries.

    If countries in Africa, the Middle East, and elsewhere weren't mining, growing, and extracting materials for factories in China, they'd be sourcing materials for factories in India, America, Europe, South Asia, Japan, Korea, or elsewhere. Unfortunately these countries tend to have weak or corrupt governments that don't care about environmental degradation or can't do anything meaningful about it.

    Maybe countries with factories that source raw materials from other countries have a responsibility to help those other countries develop mechanisms to protect their environment. But I've yet to see this happen on a meaningful scale anywhere.





    stock market crash 2008. Reaction on stock market crash
  • Reaction on stock market crash



  • MrFrankly
    Aug 24, 03:48 PM
    why are two different Apple websites giving slightly DIFFERENT serial numbers? one is 3K***** and the other is 3X*****

    I suspect someone has written down those numbers and gave them to the web designer...an X looks very much like a K sometimes when written down.





    stock market crash 2008. japanese stock market crash
  • japanese stock market crash



  • AtHomeBoy_2000
    Aug 4, 11:16 AM
    Actually it was announced at last years WWDC. And I'm pretty sure that is final since they changed it from what they showed perviously. ;)

    http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54220

    Here ya go, I did a little updating ;)





    stock market crash 2008. DJI - Stock Market Crash
  • DJI - Stock Market Crash



  • tk421
    Nov 27, 07:23 PM
    idiots... could have had my moey years ago... but now its too late!!! pirated it a long time ago... greed loses

    Their greed, or yours?





    stock market crash 2008. The Stock Market Crash of
  • The Stock Market Crash of



  • Edge100
    Nov 27, 01:58 PM
    Correction, They are ALL mixed well. the Separation was done on purpose, and frankly it is brilliant, and I dont find it Annoying in the slightest. (unless i am using one of those cassette adaptors in my car and it has developed a problem and only puts the left side through both speakers. yes, thats happened to me)

    I honestly can't wrap my head around anyone complaining about the way those were mixed. I wish more albums these days were recorded with more experimentation on this level. i would make a huge stink if anyone Remixed those albums, and I certainly wouldnt buy them. hey why not just re-record them? george and john are dead, but we could have clapton do georges parts, and john's son Sean do his! bet we could get it to sound "Better"

    If you think the stereo mixes are good, you NEED to find a copy of the mono mixes. They are much better, and much more in keeping with the original vision of the songs. The Beatles (and Martin/Emerick/others) largely ignored the stereo mixes until the late 60s' because it wasn't a popular format. In some cases, the mono mixes are drastically different than the stereo. And THAT was the way the songs were originally intended.

    The word "remix" has taken on a bad connotation lately. The songs shouldn't be "rearranged" (as is the common understanding of "remix"), but the actual elements need re-balancing, mostly in the area of placement in the stereo field (as others have pointed out). Plus the actual sonic quality of the CDs is poor, and the mixes, as they stand today, need to be remastered in higher quality digital.





    stock market crash 2008. Will the Stock Market Crash
  • Will the Stock Market Crash



  • kiljoy616
    Apr 18, 06:27 AM
    Why is this on the front page? It's like saying that WalMart is now selling a junk tablet. Except this article says that Toys R Us and Best Buy is now selling iPads. This isn't front page news.

    Yes it is read again.:p





    stock market crash 2008. Stock+market+crash+2008
  • Stock+market+crash+2008



  • BigHonkingDeal
    Apr 17, 09:17 AM
    This would be a good thing if ANY of those stores actually had any iPads for sale.... As it is now they are just adding another store chain for people to check inventory :D


    Doesn't matter where Apple sells its products. Better to make your products available everywhere than in just one or two specific stores. Remember: Not every city has an Apple store and can be quite a distance to the closest.





    stock market crash 2008. If you plot the major market
  • If you plot the major market



  • ThaDoggg
    Mar 25, 02:32 PM
    Just gonna wait it out until a jailbreak comes out...would love to have the hotspot feature. MyWi just doesn't do it for me.





    spicyapple
    Aug 24, 12:49 PM
    Is it 1.1, 1.3 or 1.8 million laptop batteries?





    bobsentell
    May 4, 10:38 PM
    If Apple wants the iPad to die a quick death, they will add 3-D.





    Rowbear
    Mar 1, 06:55 AM
    Ottawa under a beautifull blanket of snow.

    http://www.robertgravel.ca/Art/Varia/MG6789-upload/1201986264_wEsHs-XL.jpg





    Full of Win
    May 4, 09:59 PM
    3D - the two alphanumeric characters I hate the most.





    Warbrain
    Aug 24, 04:14 PM
    I wish I was getting a new battery. Just the fact that I could have one replaced for nothing is quite thrilling, but I have this feeling that more batteries are going to be recalled in the future from Apple.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment