Saturday, May 14, 2011

semana santa en guatemala

semana santa en guatemala. SEMANA SANTA IN GUATEMALA
  • SEMANA SANTA IN GUATEMALA



  • dbwie
    Apr 27, 10:13 AM
    If the wifi/cell tower data is being sent anonymously and encrypted to Apple, then they are not tracking you or your phone. If someone gets a hold of this unencypted information from your phone or from a backup on your computer, then there is a small potential of some harm being done. I'm happy that Apple is addessing this latter issue, but I can think of many more risky ways in which I risk identity theft, etc.

    People are talking about privacy issues, but privacy is about people's personal experience. Sharing personal data, or any data remotely identifying of you, is more about confidentiality. The anonymous and encrypted nature of the data going to apple maintains confidentiality, since nobody at apples end can use it to identify you. We all carry around our personal identifying data (eg drivers license) every day, and it's our responsibility not to lose it. Same with what is on our phones. Apple should give us more control over how such data is handled on our phones, however, and I'm glad this is going to happen, whether or not the issue is a bug.





    semana santa en guatemala. pour la Semana Santa
  • pour la Semana Santa



  • BWhaler
    Aug 27, 11:37 AM
    I happen to have a Yonah Macbook, and im a little concerned.
    I wonder, if merom does make it into the Macbooks did i make a mistake by buying my computer before i had to (as in next friday is the cutoff)
    I wonder if Merom is really that good.

    Don't sweat it.

    There is a very comprehensive review of Core Duo vs. Core 2 Duo on Anandtech. Here is there conclusion for people like you:

    For Apple users this means that early adopters of the new MacBook or MacBook Pro won't be too pressured to upgrade again by the end of this year...Owners of Core Duo laptops really have no reason to worry about upgrading for now, and waiting for the Santa Rosa platform before your next laptop upgrade seems reasonable.

    Sure, the Core 2 Duo is better, but if you read the article, it's not really better in significant ways.

    http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2808&p=1





    semana santa en guatemala. Guatemala#39;s Semana Santa
  • Guatemala#39;s Semana Santa



  • FFTT
    Sep 13, 11:07 PM
    The current Mac Pro and even the Core Duo 2 iMacs are both amazing upgrades
    to what most people were running 2 years ago.

    Generally, I recommend waiting for those who already have a working OSX Tiger
    machine.

    However, if you NEED a new Pro workstation, the Mac Pro will pay for itself
    in productivlty.

    We also don't know how cool these new quad core processors will run.

    At least we do know that the current Mac Pro is extemely quiet with power to spare.





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa en guatemala 2009
  • semana santa en guatemala 2009



  • Awakener
    Apr 13, 11:40 AM
    You're going to be paying for a data plan anyway, so why not make some of that money back in a subsidy?

    Yeah, I really don't get why you wouldn't buy with a subsidy. You're basically going to pay either AT&T or Verizon either way, so what's the difference whether you have a contract or not? EXCEPT, now there is talk iPhone 5 will be carrier independent! http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/02/11/why-a-tiny-iphone-could-be-a-big-deal/

    HTC is outselling iPhone 4 atleast in some markets.
    http://m.bgr.com/2011/03/31/htc-thunderbolt-outselling-iphone-4-at-verizon-wireless-stores-analyst-claims/
    It today the news looks more likely iPhone 5 may be delayed:
    http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20110413PD212.html





    semana santa en guatemala. Semana Santa Antigua Guatemala
  • Semana Santa Antigua Guatemala



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 12:05 PM
    History has shown that having a product out sooner... doesn't mean you win the market.
    Playstation?

    The video game market is completely different, the analogy is just a stupid attempt at making people that think Apple should realease up-to-date hardware look stupid. Have fun at that, it didnt do much in convincing me that I should buy a CD when a C2D is just around the corner.

    All you people trying to make us feel like complete morons for waiting and wanting a new (AND BETTER) chip, what's wrong with you?! Did you just buy a MBP and feel the need to piss on everyone that is about to get a beter machine than you? Or is it just PMS or some other hormonal condition?





    semana santa en guatemala. Semana Santa Procession
  • Semana Santa Procession



  • maclaptop
    Apr 19, 03:01 PM
    Sigh. The iPhone is still gaining market share. Not losing market share.
    Yes they are.

    Apple's doing a great job with one exception.

    It's the fact that they just can't be happy and celebrate all they've accomplished.

    They have to desperately dive into the slimy gutter and fire off law suits.





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa en guatemala 2010
  • semana santa en guatemala 2010



  • danielpicasso
    Mar 26, 01:33 PM
    Some of the comments on this board are inane.

    1) Launchpad is the selling point...Really? You think Versions, Resume, Mission Control, OS wide Full Screen App support are not selling points?
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS (and other OS based servers are far more expensive) and people think $129 is too much?
    3) When has Apple released an OS, and not shown new features on the final release keynote?


    thanks for keeping the inmates sane...... why would Apple let their OS be anything but perfect





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa en guatemala 2009
  • semana santa en guatemala 2009



  • PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 25, 04:29 PM
    You aren't being tracked by Apple, you aren't being tracked to the meter. You can opt out, just switch off location services.

    And by the way even if you do switch off location services your location is still being tracked by the mobile phone companies everytime your phone makes a connection with one of their masts, which happens everytime you move cell. Oh and this happens with every phone, otherwise they wouldn't work.

    Stop being a paranoid sheep and start reading the facts of this case not the media hype.

    Dig deeper Watson. Turning off location services DOES NOT disable this feature. It is still logged, even with location services off. That's the whole issue the smart people have. There's no way to auto-truncate the file, and there's no way to turn it off.





    semana santa en guatemala. Semana Santa en
  • Semana Santa en



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 20, 11:25 AM
    You realize there are probably only four people on this board who are old enough to get that joke, right? [snip]

    I'm one of them! :eek: What I woudn't have given for a Quadra 650 when they came out. I was stuck with an LC (original pizza box Mac). In fact, I'd have been happy with the LC475 (which was basically a cut-down Quadra 605)!! :)

    Eventually did get an LC475... minus the case. Oh, those were the days!





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa en guatemala 2009
  • semana santa en guatemala 2009



  • Stridder44
    Apr 25, 03:40 PM
    Wow, ignorance is bliss I guess. These idiots are going to sue Google next, right? Because if they think iOS is bad about tracking people, they're going to lose their s--t when they see what Android does.





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa guatemala antigua
  • semana santa guatemala antigua



  • jfinn1976
    Jun 14, 03:56 PM
    My local RS said 7:30 pre-orders start on tues the 15th, I sure hope you don't wait until thurs.





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa guatemala antigua
  • semana santa guatemala antigua



  • Peace
    Aug 7, 11:14 PM
    Hi, this is just a question to the developers. Did you already get 10.5? I have the ADC Select membership but can�t find 10.5 in the download section. Please send me an email where I can find it. Thank you!

    It's not yet available to ADC Select/Premier members that didn't go to todays keynote.

    I'd kinda like to know myself since I couldn't attend.





    semana santa en guatemala. la semana santa guatemala.
  • la semana santa guatemala.



  • JAT
    Mar 23, 12:19 AM
    Oh, look. woot! has a tablet today. Spiffy!





    semana santa en guatemala. its Semana Santa holiday
  • its Semana Santa holiday



  • omgwut
    Aug 7, 01:22 PM
    There's nowhere that I can view a live video webcast of the event, is there?..





    semana santa en guatemala. la semana santa guatemala.
  • la semana santa guatemala.



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 10:14 AM
    Could be that they are expecting a flood of returns after they introduce the new MB and MBP. And they are waiting so they can send out fresh referbs. Just a though.
    reasonable:p
    and i hope u are right! :D





    semana santa en guatemala. Semana Santa in Seville, Spain
  • Semana Santa in Seville, Spain



  • MIDI_EVIL
    Sep 13, 07:04 AM
    Is there a possibility to assign single cores, or even pairs of cores to certain jobs?

    For example, have two cores rendering, two cores encoding, two cores processing regular actions, and two cores making breakfast?

    Does my PowerBook G4 have 8 Cores? What is an 8-Core?

    Rich.





    semana santa en guatemala. Guatemala City Semana Santa
  • Guatemala City Semana Santa



  • squeeks
    Apr 28, 06:10 PM
    Look...I'll be the first to admit..there are some wacko Christians out there..like this dude from florida who burned the Quran..i mean wth was he thinking? but we're not all wacko as alot of you suggest... the posts a lot of people on here make, lump ALL of us together. And thats just not cool...

    Same goes for conservatives and tea party members...Yes a lot of tea party members are quite radical. But not ALL of them you can probably safely say 99% of racists would consider themselves tea party..but that doesn�t mean everyone in the tea party is racist...

    Consider this please before any of you go lumping all of a particular group into one derogatory name..





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa guatemala.
  • semana santa guatemala.



  • Rodimus Prime
    Feb 28, 09:12 PM
    Very sorry.
    I have dyslexia, so I read sentences in my head, not words. When the words fit, my brain just makes that model of what it thinks the text said.
    Sorry for getting mad. :o

    I have dyslexia as well. Word of advise. When ever something gets you all mad like that always and I repeat ALWAYS re read it a few times before posting. I have caught myself a few times. Not that it always works.

    I was about to say something but saw another posted did.


    what it does show is that the brain is wired a certain way. I personally believe homosexallity is both a choice and genetic.

    We all fall on a scale that goes from complete homosexaul to straight. Now majority of people are much closer to the straight side and all clustered over there. Then people who are spread out across the all the way to the other end. I do not know how many fall in the bi range compared to complete homosexual cluster.

    What this means is some people are much more predisposed to be homosexual than others.
    I will repeat there is nothing wrong with it and I have said before they should have the right be married. We have little control over who we are attracted to. We can over ride it somewhat but only to a point. Mostly it feel we take the predisposition and induld it and we go that way.





    semana santa en guatemala. semana santa guatemala.
  • semana santa guatemala.



  • R94N
    Aug 18, 05:46 AM
    Sweet Mary and the orphans if that thing gets near to my entertainment centre I'll kill it.

    It's better than a black Wii, surely :rolleyes:





    hulugu
    Apr 28, 07:22 PM
    ...Your problem, Hulugu, just like other liberals in this forum blinded by their own bias, is that you decided what I was trying to do before I even did it. I clearly stated my point, I clearly stated I was not a birther, I clearly stated that I had advocated the documents release, I clearly stated I hoped it would shut the issue down for several reasons including the fact that it's a political loser for my side of the aisle... and yet what do you and the others do? Claim that I AM a birther, claim that I'm GLAD there was something odd about the document, claim that my attempt to get someone to clear up the confusion and give the 'simple explanation' was actually a veiled attempt to prove Obama was a Kenyan.

    Sad, pathetic, misguided, and further proof that this forum has a distinct in ability to produce meaningful conversation without hate, vitriol, and meaninglessly misguided attacks. Enjoy.

    Your inability to parse my point might actually be the problem. I thought your "I'm just asking questions" line was disingenuous, not because you're a birther, but rather you have a vested interest in conspiracy with this administration.
    You don't care what the conspiracy is, you just want another arrow.

    And that is bias.





    HelloKitty
    Jul 20, 08:52 PM
    Well..I wonder if Apple indeed comes up with the Mac Pro update using even the top-of-the-line Xeon, who's gonna buy one knowing that a quad-core processor is coming up in the near future? I mean, I would hold off buying a Woodcrest machine if there's a quad-core is coming up next year..

    I know people will always say that "if you need one, buy one. Don't wait for new machines." But hey, it's a 2 grand machine!

    Perhaps we won't be seeing a Woodcrest Mac Pro at this year's WWDC at all. Perhaps we'll be seeing a quad-core Mac Pro proto-type that will be available in Novemeber or something like that:D !





    chrmjenkins
    Mar 22, 06:09 PM
    A government in power is responding against a rebellion.

    If a rebellion sprang up in the United States, our government would respond with force as well.

    "Slaughtering his own people" sounds a little propogandish to me. Are you saying that Qaddafi is taking people who have no connection to the rebellion at all and slaughtering them?

    How can any government meet armed internal rebellion without qualifying as "slaughtering their own people"?

    As others have pointed out, killing a peaceful protester (or non-involved innocent civilian for that matter) is never justified.





    Zadillo
    Aug 7, 03:33 PM
    Hey nice to see osx will have system restore =D

    I really hope you're joking, Time Machine is not equivalent to something like System Restore.





    tortoise
    Aug 7, 06:00 PM
    I am sooo looking forward to this. The two top items on my OS wishlist was a competent versioning file system built-in and virtual desktops.

    If I can get both, I will have damn little to complain about on the user side. I would like a deep and supported Mail.app plug-in API, for the developer side of things.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment