Saturday, May 14, 2011

will arnett son

will arnett son. Arnett: Thank you.
  • Arnett: Thank you.



  • gibbz
    Apr 27, 08:13 AM
    This is a lie

    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad:

    No it isn't. They say they are not logging your location. This is correct. If it were incorrect, they would be keeping a database of your phone's exact GPS location. Instead, as they state, they are keeping a cache of the cell towers and wifi hotspots in order to aid the A-GPS system. So, no, they are not logging your (and by your, I mean an identifiable log) exact locations and beaming it home to watch you like big brother.

    As has been stated a million times, there is a likely bug that wasn't culling the cache. It was also a dumb oversight to backup the file and to do so unencrypted.

    The overlord hyperbole is really silly.





    will arnett son. will arnett son. will arnett
  • will arnett son. will arnett



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 09:20 AM
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2711155/posts?q=1&;page=101

    There you have it. The birthers aren't satisfied. I knew it.


    Trump now wants to see and taste the after-birth before dropping the issue. :rolleyes:





    will arnett son. 38, and Will Arnett, 39,
  • 38, and Will Arnett, 39,



  • saltyzoo
    Apr 5, 05:12 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?





    will arnett son. WILL ARNETT
  • WILL ARNETT



  • MattSepeta
    Mar 23, 02:09 PM
    If you are supporting non-intervention, than I disagree. I support the notion that the UN (using member-nations' pooled military or civilian assets) should be able to intervene in a nation's affairs if it is thought necessary to either 1) protect other nations from harm or 2) protect a nation's own people from its government, or in the case of a civil war, one or more factions.

    With that being said, the UN has many flaws and I am not satisfied with the way things are done. But I do feel that intervention is sometimes necessary, if imperfect.

    That is totally reasonable and understandable, although I do disagree. I can't with good heart support sending my neighbors son/daughter overseas to fight for another people.

    I just find it pretty disgusting when we have the VP going on the record talking out his arse about "Unless we are attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked", then a couple years later nary a peep when we start bombing a foreign country that is not even close to a threat to us. Did Biden qualify it with a " we should be able to intervene in a nation's affairs if it is thought necessary to either 1) protect other nations from harm or 2) protect a nation's own people from its government, or in the case of a civil war, one or more factions." NOPE!


    Now THAT is a classic "When my guy does it it is ok."





    will arnett son. will arnett son. Will Arnett
  • will arnett son. Will Arnett



  • cjoy
    Apr 25, 02:47 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something, but so what if they can tell what cell phone tower you're by??? Are you really so important/ secrative that someone knowing your location is that big of a deal?

    it looks like a different world from today,
    but really it's less than 70 years ago that we had the NAZI regime here in germany. it's less than 25 years ago that we had an repressive surveillance society in east germany. if there is no apparent good in tracking personal data, one should object to it.

    you shouldn't have to reason against collecting and storing personal data if it isnt a real necessity.
    there's enough data stored about you, me and anyone in todays digitalized world as is.





    will arnett son. will arnett son. Will Arnett
  • will arnett son. Will Arnett



  • CrackedButter
    Aug 26, 04:41 AM
    If you haven't been reading the comments, it would appear MOST people are complaining about the more recent models. I would agree with most that the Powermac G5's have had serious issues and now recent macbook's... Apple needs to do one of the following ... Higher Quality Assurance testing OR better support cause right now they're missing both.

    Maybe so about the recent models but...

    G3 iBooks suffered greatly from logic board problems, I didn't have any, AluBooks when they came out had loads of troubles with their screens and the palm rests and eMac's had their fair share of issues as well. I didn't suffer either on either of those issues.

    My point is: It doesn't matter if it is intel or PPC designs. Hardware is going to fail and its potluck on how when and why.





    will arnett son. will arnett son.
  • will arnett son.



  • slackpacker
    Aug 20, 12:58 AM
    Anyone ever check and see if Quicktime was Universal





    will arnett son. will arnett son.
  • will arnett son.



  • PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 25, 04:39 PM
    You are skating around the issue of user permission. If you use this app to track your location - its YOUR CHOICE. However, the issue here is that Apple is collecting the data without the option of user choice. Even turning off location services does not stop the collection and submittal to Apple of this information.

    That is what is the hearty of the matter - do we, as users, have the right to opt to to the collection and submittal of location data to Apple ? With your example, you do, as you can turn off the app at will.


    Please, link me any evidence this is submitted to Apple.





    will arnett son. Amy Poehler, Will Arnett and
  • Amy Poehler, Will Arnett and



  • BRLawyer
    Aug 27, 02:56 AM
    You are talking crap. It is only about industrial quality. Nothing else.
    There are simply too many individual issues with the new MB and MBP here, and I do not want to repeat them. Mostly hardware, but some are related to using OSX and MSOS. You can read, so do that.

    APPLE has been 'second to none' in the eyes of APPLE users, compared to who? I think MAC OS is fantastic, but it does not mean, that all those who switch now to APPLE have to accept hardware lemons to get this OS... Absolutely no excuse for over 25% crap products delivered to the customers...

    Everybody knows that APPLE could have had a 40+ market share, but decided not to license out. We all would be happier now, but JOBS decided against that years back. So now we are talking about a less than 5% market share... JUst do your math: If they had a 40% share WW, we would hear millions screaming about their lemons...

    It seems there's too much luck involved when buying an APPLE product right now.
    When they finally get their QC act together I will gladly buy their product.

    Cheers, and no hard feelings.

    No hard feelings indeed, but please show me numbers and facts, not anecdotal evidence of some dozens/hundreds of people (as compared to millions of purchasers). I will take your point when you do that, thanks very much. And really, to say that 25% of Apple products are lemons is to be, at very least, extremely glib.

    Besides, if Apple is able to replace/fix those that have problems, there is no reason to complain whatsoever...this is what guarantees and technical support are for.





    will arnett son. Will Arnett » Top Famous
  • Will Arnett » Top Famous



  • Superdrive
    Nov 28, 07:05 PM
    Make quality music and I'll buy it.

    Perhaps my iPod doesn't even play Universal's music. Why should they get a chunk? Greedy bastards. Apple should just go ahead and open up the iTMS to artists and eliminate the middle man.





    will arnett son. will arnett son. préférée Will
  • will arnett son. préférée Will



  • roadbloc
    Apr 27, 08:49 AM
    Oh well. It's not as if I get out much anyway...
    http://i.imgur.com/SFDTG.jpg





    will arnett son. Will Arnett in Radar Magazine
  • Will Arnett in Radar Magazine



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 14, 10:46 PM
    The gameplay vids show a ton of changes. Damage (to both the cars and tracks it looks like. I think i saw tire tracks in the grass like Motorstorm has), prettier gfx, a whole new physics engine (i read that prologue used an updated gt4 engine and gt5's is completely rebuilt), etc...

    I'm really looking forward to it. I enjoyed 4 quite a bit until it got into the super fast races. I have more fun racing a slightly tuned 350z instead of a completely modified GT that is putting 800+hp on the road.





    will arnett son. Will Arnett took their son
  • Will Arnett took their son



  • yg17
    Apr 27, 11:45 AM
    Just think of it like this, how hard would it be to fraud this? NObama's administration could whip one up in an hour the most.

    While I personally don't doubt NObama is born in Hawaii, I doubt this will matter for one bit.

    Who is NOBama? I looked up that name on Wikipedia but haven't found anything.





    will arnett son. will arnett son.
  • will arnett son.



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 20, 12:06 PM
    Not as a separate thing. It's the grid IN COMBINATION with the other things that constitutes the trade dress.

    Then it sure doesn't apply to all models then if the trade dress claim is an AND'd combination. Is the trade dress claim only applicable to certain models in the ones listed in the complaint ?





    will arnett son. Amy Poehler and Will Arnett
  • Amy Poehler and Will Arnett



  • iansilv
    Apr 25, 04:48 PM
    wow, this has officially been blown out of proportion!

    Yup!

    The GOVERNMENT must get a warrant- that attorney is an idiot. Things like the iPhone tracking people's location is not the same thing as a federal officer getting a warrant for tracking someone.

    Hey attorney- thanks for making our profession look idiotic!





    will arnett son. will arnett son.
  • will arnett son.



  • ZAiPhone
    Apr 5, 05:22 PM
    Not again..

    NAB is for broadcast professionals - its doubtful there will be computer releases here.

    I've been to NAB and your statement could not be further from the truth. The FCPUG super meet is the perfect event to launch FCP. It's the largest global gathering of FCP power users.





    will arnett son. Will Arnett#39;s son, Archie,
  • Will Arnett#39;s son, Archie,



  • 62tele
    Mar 31, 05:19 PM
    Good. I hope they take one of the last strengths of the iPad ecosystem away from it.

    I thought your post was stupid and full of vitriol. Then I read your tag line and considered your level of intellect!





    will arnett son. The couple – who welcomed son
  • The couple – who welcomed son



  • ClimbingTheLog
    Jul 20, 01:04 PM
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Kentsfield will not be appearing in any of the Pro machines for some time.

    Apple will be using them exclusively in the Xserves, at for the most part of 2007. This will finally give Apple another way to distinguish their server line from their pro line.

    Apple doesn't get to operate in a bubble anymore - in Intel Land you have to compete. If they executed your plan, Dell would just go and make a "workstation" with dual Kentsfield and Apple will get crushed in Photoshop benchmarks. No way they're going to allow that.





    will arnett son. will arnett son.
  • will arnett son.



  • ergle2
    Sep 13, 12:53 PM
    Only the Yonah based Core Duo iMacs are 32bit (Well, and the G3/G4 too). G5 and the new iMac Core 2 Duo models on sale now are 64bit. Not that it matters per se.

    The Chipset in the Yonah iMac is still 945, which works fine with Merom's long mode (64bit/EM64T more).





    Benjy91
    Mar 26, 12:39 PM
    Windows 7 is available in six editions, and three of those (bolded) are available through normal retail channels.

    - Windows 7 Starter
    - Windows 7 Home Basic
    - Windows 7 Home Premium
    - Windows 7 Professional
    - Windows 7 Enterprise
    - Windows 7 Ultimate

    You also need to decide on the architecture before purchase, unlike OS X.

    If you count those (they are packaged in different boxes after all), this brings the number up to 11. Starter doesn't come in a 64-bit edition.

    Finally, this of course doesn't include the server editions of the Windows 7 kernel.

    The only versions of Windows 7 Ive seen available at retail are Home Premium, Proffessional and Ultimate.

    Starter and Home basic only come bundled with Netbooks.

    And if you're choosing which version of Windows you want for home use, why would Enterprise and Server versions even come into it?

    So if you're looking to pick up Windows 7 for your PC, the only serious choices are Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate, and is it really that confusing to compare a feature list of 3 versions and decide which features you need?





    koobcamuk
    Apr 8, 01:12 AM
    To be fair - Apple themselves were doing the same thing - in the UK at least.

    I experienced, on a number of occasions, Apple Stores actually had stock in store available for reservation, but were forcing an entirely unnecessary, half an hour 'unboxing and setup' appointment.

    With only a few of these slots available - more often than not - the store would have plenty of iPad 2 stock available, but no appointments, so reservations were stopped and Apple Staff denying (and laughing in my face) that they had any remaining stock.

    I dislike Apple staff everywhere except Japan.





    Butters
    Aug 11, 10:29 AM
    I don't really want an iphone, I'd rather have an ipod with ichat/isight tbh





    Some_Big_Spoon
    Aug 27, 12:56 PM
    I'd like to see a couple pounds shaved off the iMac. I know it sounds goofy, but I'd like a machine thatI could transport easily either to work, or just room to room. It's very light now (considering how much is in there), but - 2 to 5 lbs. would be great.

    Also, and I know peeps don't dig them, but the glossy screen would be nice. The glare's not cool, but the rich colors and brightness are tops.





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 11:52 AM
    I'm not a birther. But I would love to know why the certificate looks new when the president is nearly 50. Now I'm about five months older than he, my original birth certificate has faded. The certificate he produced clearly isn't the original. Or if it is the original, it's astoundingly well-preserved.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment