Saturday, May 14, 2011

school rumble

school rumble. School Rumble
  • School Rumble



  • John.B
    Nov 23, 04:15 PM
    I thought no one cared...
    No kidding. So much for the "everyone already owns all The Beatles songs they want" mantra. ;)





    school rumble. School Rumble Ni Gakki 05 By
  • School Rumble Ni Gakki 05 By



  • spriter
    Sep 4, 02:14 PM
    Come on Apple, an 80GB or higher (120!) capacity 5g ipod please with better battery life (more cache memory) please! Hopefully the Movie Store will push capacity to 80GB-100GB.

    You can keep yer full-blown video iPod!





    school rumble. The Verdict: School Rumble is
  • The Verdict: School Rumble is



  • mfr1340
    Mar 28, 02:47 PM
    They dont charge you till it ships:) But I Jive with your sentiments dude...I say rewards the folks who've already placed orders

    Thats why they filled 1/2 the order so they could process the cc order. Now I can sit and play with the cover untill 4/26, and I ordered it 3/18





    school rumble. School Rumble Cosplay photos
  • School Rumble Cosplay photos



  • thegoldenmackid
    Nov 2, 04:03 PM
    Whine whine whine. That clearly makes Apple fix the problem.





    school rumble. the first School Rumble
  • the first School Rumble



  • Yannick
    Nov 8, 08:06 AM
    Nice update except for the videocard and maybe the price. It's good that it arrives now for the people who were waiting for the update.





    school rumble. John#39;s School Rumble Fiction
  • John#39;s School Rumble Fiction



  • LaDirection
    Apr 2, 09:43 AM
    Why such a great camera on the iphone and such loser ones on the ipad?

    What are you talking about? iPad has a great built in webcam.


    Oh, you want to carry it around to use as a still camera?? Do you do that with your macbook's isight??





    school rumble. school rumble is the best
  • school rumble is the best



  • marksman
    Mar 25, 06:52 PM
    Now I'm two updates behind on my iPhone, because I'm still waiting for the 4.3 Jailbreak. Oh well. Nothing too important in this update. I also won't be updating my iPad, because the jailbreak for 4.3 hasn't been released yet either.

    Jailbreaking sounds awesome.





    school rumble. Picture of School Rumble:
  • Picture of School Rumble:



  • rockosmodurnlif
    Mar 28, 10:29 PM
    There seems to be an aftermarket (http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=wwdc+2011&_sacat=0&_odkw=wwdc&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313)





    school rumble. from School Rumble:
  • from School Rumble:



  • treyjustice
    May 4, 10:53 PM
    hope they aren't automatic then people will lose their jailbreaks!





    school rumble. School Rumble
  • School Rumble



  • Benjy91
    Mar 22, 05:33 AM
    Made me smile, I love random stories like these. :)





    school rumble. School Rumble: Neru Musume wa
  • School Rumble: Neru Musume wa



  • grassland
    Mar 5, 04:52 AM
    a view





    school rumble. school rumble
  • school rumble



  • ChrisA
    Aug 2, 05:32 PM
    The exploit is apparently in the device driver, and so its more of an issue with Atheros than with Apple.

    The drivers are part of the OS.

    Apple did not write all of the OS much of it comes from BSD UNIX and some more of it comes from CMU's Mach. Many (most?) of the hundreds of applications that ship with Mac OSX are Open Source that Apple did not write.

    We shouldn't care much about if Apple employees wrote the code or if they hired the job out of it the downloaded an Open Source application off the Internet. If the software has a problem it needs to be fixed.





    school rumble. School Rumble Winter School
  • School Rumble Winter School



  • Chip NoVaMac
    Apr 18, 10:28 AM
    The right to bear arms ? In a toy store ? Really...

    And they don't infringe your rights at all, the constitution grants you rights in your dealings with the government, not private entities.

    I think that Coolestdude is upset over this -

    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=190

    A debate over a lease near an NRA space. To that end - spend your dollars where you want is my say on it....





    school rumble. School Rumble 1to8 Y..
  • School Rumble 1to8 Y..



  • jaxstate
    Aug 29, 09:11 AM
    Haha, I wouldn't dare. I use mine for work, and getting a company in trouble for using hacked OSs is a no no.
    Yeah...I'm already dowloading latest version of Limewire and BitTorrent only for that..:D





    school rumble. School Rumble Season 2 Inline
  • School Rumble Season 2 Inline



  • Cameront9
    Aug 24, 04:08 PM
    Well, I FINALLY got it to go through, only to have it say that my serial numbers aren't affected. Which, according to their page, they are. Looks like Apple has some work to do...





    school rumble. School Rumble 15 - Page 1
  • School Rumble 15 - Page 1



  • bwilfong
    Aug 24, 12:58 PM
    The one listed by Vand0576 is not the one currently listed by the apple site.





    school rumble. School Rumble + School Rumble
  • School Rumble + School Rumble



  • mrsir2009
    Mar 18, 06:01 PM
    I think its done - Its the last scrollwheel iPod, with the rest moving to touch screen.





    school rumble. School Rumble : Player Game
  • School Rumble : Player Game



  • davidgrimm
    Apr 24, 05:50 PM
    Are you aware you can change the timeline to look like imovie6 HD? My biggest gripe about iMovie 11 is no third party plugins. iMovie 6 can use them though. I'm hoping the next FCE (if there will be one) has the same power as FCP. Yeah, it will be dumbed down but I want a semi pro editor for home use.

    No I wasn't aware of this. I have iMovie v 9. Perhaps I'll play with the newest version before making the jump to FC.

    Yes, a semi-pro editor for my home is what I'm looking for too.





    school rumble. School Rumble 264 Page 1
  • School Rumble 264 Page 1



  • pdxflint
    Mar 8, 06:23 AM
    One of the Mac screen savers will do mosaics of photos from a folder... it's kind of cool to watch them zoom out into a mosaic, but can get hypnotic... ;)

    Mine for today... from last summer's archives, since I've been somewhat dormant the last couple of weeks or so...

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/4958342664_17b73f1cd7_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxflint/4958342664/sizes/l)
    D300, 17-55f/2.8 @ 55mm, f/3.5, 1/640, ISO200





    LouieSamman
    Oct 17, 02:41 AM
    After checking out many of these photos and from previous threads I learned that simplicity and lighting really introduce a really nice setup.

    Tip 1: If you have an iMac get back lighting to have the back of the iMac glow. This is very cheap to be done.

    Tip 2: Get a modern wooden table/ glass table. Here is a link to the desk I have that is really modern.

    http://www.amazon.com/Corner-Computer-Right-Extension-Tables/dp/B001YKHI0A/ref=pd_sbs_op_43

    Or for the same one for cheaper
    http://www.homefurnitureshowroom.com/products/?tid=1108&psku=5444932&af=1622

    Tip 3: Have stands for your i Devices such as the iPad and iPhone 4 with the dock that apple sells & have them side by side with the iMac or desktop.

    Tip 4: Dark Walnut or lightwood are the modern colored wood that people like to choose. Redwood is a fancy type color and is not clarified modern so don't get that color if you are looking to having a modern setup.

    Tip 5: As I said from Tip 1 for your iMac but this is towards the whole setup. Get a modern light that really lights up your whole setup.

    Tip 6: Modern framless paintings on the wall of your setup is a great ad-on. Here is a great website to find some modern paintings for cheap.
    http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/urbanartgallery?item_sort_options%5Bfilter_category_id%5D=&item_sort_options%5Bcustom_category_id%5D=&item_sort_options%5Bcustom_category_name%5D=&item_sort_options%5Bbonanza_only%5D=&item_sort_options%5Bfilter_string%5D=&item_sort_options%5Bsort_by%5D=cheap

    Tip 7: Rather than selling your old iMac use it as a second monitor side by side with the new iMac that you purchased. (The more displays, the more productivity and real-estate you get).

    Tip 8: get a modern computer chair. Here is a nice one.
    http://www.tycromedia.com/manhattan-office-espresso-highback-chair-p-194793.html

    Thats about it.

    I actually have the glass desk I linked you to but my setup isn't ready yet so I won't be posting my iMac,iPad, iPhone setup yet.

    Need the backlighting iMac and more overall lighting on my setup.





    freeny
    Sep 22, 01:03 PM
    Walmart wont do squat! They are just bitc*ing in fear they are gonna lose $$$. What are they gonna do? Stop selling movies from certain distributers and lose even more $$$ ????:rolleyes:





    NAG
    Apr 13, 03:43 PM
    If it's shipping in June, even June 30, how can it not be near final form? I mean when a developer tells me s/w is "nowhere near final form" I'm thinking early beta at best. But 2.5 months from release (assume June 30) shouldn't it be in the bug testing phases and everything else locked up?

    Seeing as how it is referencing the version that was showed which was shown in February I can see how that build would be nowhere near the final form. It is a build that is at least two months old and probably a more stable/incomplete build so that it wouldn't crash constantly during the demo. I can completely see how a lot of features would be missing from the demo version.





    apolloa
    Apr 5, 07:35 AM
    This is the first, and last time Apple will ask for Sony's help.

    Yeah, but not the last time it asks for all the hundreds of other suppliers help it does so yearly as Apple actually makes NOTHING itself bar software these days.......
    And I'm pretty sure it's not called 'help' but rather buying the best components from suppliers to make your products with.

    And on a side note, Sonys Exmoor R which is most likely what Apple will use, pretty much creams the iPhone 4's module, if it wasn't a big enough improvement Apple wouldn't bother with it and use something else.





    HabeshaGuy
    Apr 2, 03:34 AM
    Wirelessly posted (MAUI_WAP_Browser)

    The current camera on the iPhone 4 is stellar IMO and many others... an equal 8MP camera would be even better....

    Opinions are good things huh....

    my iphone produces some ok photos but also produces a large volume of absolute shite ones.

    The higher mp may not mean muhc, but hopefully they will be improving the optics/sensor while at it. The nokia n8 may be a fugly symbian^3 abomination, but the sensor combined with the carl zeiss optics produces some really nice photos, even in low light.

    You can also use the hdmi out for flipping throuhg photos, and not just the fakin stupid slideshow like the hdmi adapter on the iphone4

    Yeah, bring on Carl Zeiss. Those lenses work majic even on dedicated cams.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment