Saturday, May 14, 2011

chicago bulls logo black and white

chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • Jon'sLightBulbs
    Aug 26, 04:08 PM
    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • DStaal
    Jul 20, 09:10 AM
    Where you are going to see the difference is when you multi-task.

    For Example: Burn a Blueray disk, render a FinalCut Pro movie, download your digital camera RAW files into Adobe Lightroom and run a batch, and watch your favorite movie from the iTunes Movie Store all without a single hiccup.

    Bingo. Check how many processes are running on your computer right now, and you'll see why more cores can help. Writing a program to use multiple CPUs is complicated, yes, but OS X is already written to spread programs across multiple CPUs automatically.

    It will take a while for people to come up with effective uses for that, but given the power we will find it.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • DStaal
    Sep 13, 11:12 AM
    Sun has released this as Open Source. so it will get ported around to other OSes. I hear Sun's Dtrace is already in Leopard

    Great. Um... What's their patent licensing scheme on this? (Since they proudly announce they've patented parts of it...)





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Chicago Bulls (White/Black
  • Chicago Bulls (White/Black



  • guffman
    Aug 6, 01:43 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com


    Um, http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=odbjam.2.2





    chicago bulls logo black and white. The front logo is done in
  • The front logo is done in



  • heisetax
    Jul 14, 08:24 PM
    Doh! Well, again IMHO, it is my preference to have only one optical drive built in. I could always add an external later.


    Why do the rest of us have to settle for your preference?

    I know people that have their systems running that could get by with a 5-10 GB hard drive. Does that mean that we should feel that all systems should only have a 5-10 GB hard drive, maybe a CD drive & since we all will have the same small needs a floppy drive. A DVD writer could make a complete backup in most ccases. Why would we need one of them. So why have more than one external 5 1/4" slot.

    I may only run probrams that I can download on the internet, why then even one external drive slot?

    Sounds a little far out. But what is really far out? Everybody has different needs & wants. Many Windows systems have the ability to have at least 4 internally mounted external 5 1/4" drives 2-4 or more 3.5" external drives, several internal 3.5" drives, 10-in-1 flash card reader/writers & many more things. My old Mac Clones had space for 4 5 1/4" external & 2 3 1/2" external drives, with either 2 or 4 internal 3.5" drives.

    There are people that need to run many different drives at once. They don't all want to have more external drives with all of those many, many cords than they absolutely have to. Right now I have 3 external drives hooked to my 17" PowerBook. Then there is usually a flash drive or 2 hook up to this system.

    Remember that everyone does their computing different. That means that only a certain group would be happy with what you think is all that needs to be in a system. Others will think that you have too much.

    My wife & me each have MDD PowerMac G4's for our desktop units. They both have DVD burne & CD burner drives. I miss the other slots that I have on myy Clones. I may have up to 6 internal 3.5" drives mounted. Usually a couple of SCSI drives, a couple PATA drives, & a couple SATA drives.s I still have 3-6 drives attached externally plus a NAS drive. Most external drives are FW800, with a couple FW400 drives & a 3 CF drives tower by Lexar.

    What is the correct amount of drives? To me it is whatever it takes to properly get your computer job down. So to you, it will always be, why more than 1 internal 5 1/4" drive.

    Bill the TaxMan





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Photos, Chicago Bulls
  • Photos, Chicago Bulls



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 26, 07:40 PM
    I'm sure the GPU will also be bumped, at the very least. The MBP will probably also see some things that the MB has like a user-removable hard drive and magnetic latch. The CPU and GPU alone make it worth getting the new one, IMO.

    Also, I'll say it one last time (yea right) - the imac should not and will not get a mobile processor. It only got Yonah because there was no alternative. It had a real desktop processor when one was available on the PPC side (G5), and it will have a real desktop processor now that one is available on the intel side (Conroe). Leave merom for what it was meant for - laptops.


    I agree with you wholeheartedly.

    But, I guess they COULD have put a pentium d in them...didnt they have dual cores?





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black
  • chicago bulls logo black



  • wpotere
    Apr 28, 06:28 PM
    Yet you lump all the liberals.

    That is a good point... I was "lumped" in as a liberal and I don't consider myself one. I am more moderate. Live and let live kind of guy...





    chicago bulls logo black and white. The Official NBA logo
  • The Official NBA logo



  • Dan==
    Jul 27, 05:37 PM
    Another way Apple could do it is just to elongate the Mini's case to make it just as svelte vertically, only slightly wider. Could you take a run at that one Dan==?

    [...]

    That's exactly what I was thinking, it would fit in with other home audio/video components--or in my case, replace them. I've played around with it, but I obviously don't have the skills that you do. ;)

    Ok, here goes. (Quick pass)
    http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3350/macminidblwidepk4.jpg
    Eeek. Not so sure I like that.

    Hmmm... maybe with just one slot?
    http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4436/macminidblwideunislotvr9.jpg

    A little better. I personally prefer the taller narrower one, though.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Mosswood NBA Chicago Bulls
  • Mosswood NBA Chicago Bulls



  • Orange-DE
    Jul 31, 11:04 AM
    You Do Dat!





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Chicago Bulls Black and White
  • Chicago Bulls Black and White



  • dgree03
    Apr 6, 02:09 PM
    What bothers me is people think because an iPad sells more it is superior, unless you made the iPad or work at Apple I don't see how that makes sense. Also most people on here have never even played with a XOOM.

    I own both an iPad2 (my wife's technically) and my XOOM. I had an iPad1 since launch until I sold it for a XOOM. For me, Apps are lacking on XOOM but it's made up for with the true tablet OS and excellent first party apps.

    Find me a better GMail/Email, Maps, Browser on the iPad and other stuff you will actually use most often and I'll sell my XOOM. Since I've had my XOOM, I haven't touched the iPad2. Everytime I pick it up I miss using the XOOM.


    Took the words right out of my mouth. I am in the EXACT same situation as you.. with the EXACT same reaction.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Chicago Bulls Black and White
  • Chicago Bulls Black and White



  • Silentwave
    Aug 6, 10:19 AM
    Well...I've used and ENJOYED iMac G4 for five years which is still going strong by the way. I just can't help but wonder how stupid and childish it is to expect that Apple will upgrade it already awesome MBP. The Merom CPU has very minor perforformance benefit over Yonah until Santa Rosa is out next year. It has double the L2 catch, 140M more transistors and 3 Watt/hour more cons (34W/H) than Yonah (31W/H). Conroe with faster FSB is a totally different story. So I personally have nothing against those poor souls expecting new notebooks but sympothy.


    The benchmarks show it actually has better performance with almost exactly the same battery life.

    I'm positive Apple will go merom ASAP simply because their competition will, and it is a 64 bit chip.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Chicago Bulls Black and White
  • Chicago Bulls Black and White



  • dejunky
    Apr 6, 02:54 PM
    And THAT's why I didn't jump the gun on a MBA yet. Now give me the new processors, and a backlit keyboard, and Apple's got my $.

    (Be nice if they could bump up the battery life on the 11 too)

    I couldn't have said it better myself!

    Although I would change the $ to a � ;-)





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • �algiris
    Mar 31, 02:30 PM
    This is a smart move. It had to happen sooner or later.



    John Gruber would eat Steve Job's ***** if he could. His opinion is extremely biased.

    Doesn't mean he's not right on this one.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • robogobo
    Apr 8, 05:01 AM
    Maybe they ate too much magical unicorn dust and it clouded their judgement. :rolleyes:

    Omg unicorn dust that is so funny! Where do you get this awesome material? Hilarious!





    chicago bulls logo black and white. “Chicago Bulls” logo on
  • “Chicago Bulls” logo on



  • vingochr
    Apr 6, 02:58 PM
    I've got a thread on most likely processors for the SB MBAs. A lot more powerful is more likely than the post suggests for the 13".

    Here it is:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103979





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black and
  • chicago bulls logo black and



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 02:35 PM
    Yes. People here are failing to understand the difference between traditional patents that we usually hear about here, and design patents. I believe what Apple is suing over is infringed design patents.

    7 utility patents and 3 design patents, plus 3 trade dress registrations and a bunch (7? i forget) trademark registrations, plus some unregistered state-law unfair competition/trademark stuff.





    chicago bulls logo black and white. chicago bulls logo black
  • chicago bulls logo black



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 05:34 PM
    Time Machine won't mean much when the HD fails. Back that azz up!

    Also a very good point, so I need a bigger main HD for my MacBookPro (the new Seagate 160GB becomes interesting) for Time Machine, but i still need to back the hole thing up to an external HD in case of a HD crash (I had 2 in the last 8 months!). So Tine Machine doesn't make Backups obsolete, I didn't even think of that up to now. Hmmm..





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Michael
  • Michael



  • Popeye206
    Mar 31, 04:16 PM
    And the Apple haters do yet another 180...

    1. Macs

    1995 to 2007: Don't use a Mac. Noone uses Macs.
    2007 to Present: Don't use a Mac. Everyone uses a Mac.

    2. Apps

    1995 to 2/22/2011: Don't use Apple. There is no software and they can't do anything.
    2/22 to Present: Apps? Who needs Apps as long as you have a robust UI?

    3. Open

    2007 to Today: Apple is a walled garden that only stupid lemmings use.
    Today going forward: Controlling the OS is necessary and good for the consumer.

    +1! Love this analogy!

    You could also add to it:

    1984-1991: GUI? Who needs a GUI? Real computers use command lines!
    1999 - Vista: Thank goodness that Microsoft invented the GUI interface.

    :D





    chicago bulls logo black and white. Chicago Bulls Logo Wallpaper
  • Chicago Bulls Logo Wallpaper



  • clevin
    Aug 7, 05:37 PM
    can't believe only 8 people voted for 64bit, its the most profound change here.... all others you can achieve with some 3rd party softwares.





    jp102235
    Apr 25, 03:06 PM
    I could have sworn that the fed govt is barred from spying on us, but private citizens can do this all day long.





    hulugu
    Mar 24, 02:05 AM
    Amazing to see how most Democrats are willing to lie to themselves and ignore the hypocritical truth all around them... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.

    ...We have complicated thoughts about the use of force in the world, which leads us to appear hypocritical when all things are made to appear equal to make straw....

    How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?

    You would benefit from reading Obama's speech in Oslo:

    ...We must begin by acknowledging the hard truth: We will not eradicate violent conflict in our lifetimes. There will be times when nations -- acting individually or in concert -- will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified.




    QCassidy352
    Jul 20, 03:53 PM
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Kentsfield will not be appearing in any of the Pro machines for some time.

    Apple will be using them exclusively in the Xserves, at for the most part of 2007. This will finally give Apple another way to distinguish their server line from their pro line.

    What? Apple*differentiates the XServes by having them 1U thick and rackmountable. One buys a rackmount server not because it's faster but because it's smaller and fits in a rack.

    yeah, what he said. Apple does not have to distinguish powermacs from servers with processor speeds. People (businesses) who need servers are not going to buy powermacs to do the job even if they are a little bit faster or cheaper; they are going to buy real rack-mounted servers.





    anim8or
    Sep 19, 06:04 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    AppleInsider expects that Apple will update its complete laptop line (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2060) (13" MacBook and 15/17" MacBook Pros) to Core 2 Duo "Merom" before the holiday shopping season starts in late November. According to the site, development has been completed and the launch is simply awaiting Apple's marketing team to "pull the trigger."

    MacShrine and MacOSXRumors expect the MacBook Pro to be updated (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060915171825.shtml) at Apple's September 25th event preceding Photokina. AppleInsider is unsure whether the updated MacBook will be unveiled at that event or be held off to ensure adequate supply of Intel's Core 2 Duo Merom chip.

    Many users have pointed to extended ship dates and delays for MacBooks as evidence of an impending update. While possible, the shipping delays may simply be due to a demand backlog which was noted (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1896) in Apple's Q3 2006 conference call in July. At the time Apple stated they expected to reach a supply/demand balance by the end of September (the end of Apple's current fiscal quarter).


    Why is everyone getting so jumpy!!!

    It says, Appleinsider EXPECTS that the range will be updated BEFORE the holiday season in November.

    Hell i EXPECT IT TOO!!!!!!!! And before November comes September and October in case no one knew that!!!!!

    The MBPs will most likely be updated soon, with the MacBooks following shortly after, if not at the same time!

    People should read posts before they panic, and then start to panic everyone else.





    mcoyne
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Poo. I'd rather have the option to keep backing up that cache file to iTunes. I like the ability to see a map of where I've been using the iPhoneTracker app. :(

    Agreed! Stupid whiners. I hope they will add an option to let your iphone continue keeping a cache of all your locations.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment