Monday, September 6, 2010

Anniversary Giveaway: Plum Pretty Sugar (Closed)

Around last Christmas I came across Plum Pretty Sugar and since then I have been enamored. While lounging around I wear my tracksuits or pj's and I look rather unglamorous to be honest. I would love to be lounging around in any of these gorgeous floral creations. What about you? One of you will be able to do so! Jealous! 


Want to know more?


How gorgeous are Charlotte's creations?



What? 
Wouldn't be cool to lounge around in these?


How?
- Follow A Diary of Lovely and visit Plum Pretty Sugar. Come back and comment with your favorite item.

Extra entries 
- Tweet about this giveaway (use @adiaryoflovely and @plumprettysugar)
- Follow me on Twitter or/and facebook
- Blog about it and let me know you did in a comment
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Thank you all so much! Winner will be picked at random next week)

No comments:

Post a Comment