A quick note to let you now that the lovely lovely Federica from Sweet as candy asked me to guest post while she is away holidaying, you can check it here
**************
I'm so excited to be partnering with Rugs USA to offer one of you a pretty pretty rug! The lovely people at Rugs USA have the most amazing selection of rugs, from modern to classic, from patterned to bold colored. There is something for everyone.
**************
I'm so excited to be partnering with Rugs USA to offer one of you a pretty pretty rug! The lovely people at Rugs USA have the most amazing selection of rugs, from modern to classic, from patterned to bold colored. There is something for everyone.
I went through their HUGE collection and actually it took me a while to pick all my favorites, there are so many!!
And now for the FUN part!
One of you can win this 2'x3' pretty classic one from the Loloi Maple Collection in 100% wool ( I love wool rugs!)
How to Win?
Be a follower of A Diary of Lovely and leave a comment below.
Extra entries:
- Tweet about this giveaway (please include @adiaryoflovely so I can find you)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Facebook
- Blog or facebook about it
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (5 chances yay!)
(Giveaway open to US readers only, I will chose a winner next Tuesday via Random)
Good Luck!!
ps: If you would like to be a Sponsor or offer a giveaway, please get in touch for more details :) xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment